• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tally of Everyone Who Believed in Rhule

PantherNation123

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

Nobody is cheering for the team to lose if that's all you've got just log out. Huddling up next to the guy who can't even spell Trevor Lawrence's name isn't going to help that's for sure.

Coke is a hell of a drug.

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

I'll be waiting  for you to make that happen!!

Until then I'll be here to see you over and over giving yourself credit for common knowledge.. 

Have you ever seen Frankenchuck say anything positive? I'd love to see if anyone has I've never seen a single post by them that suggests they want the Panthers to win.

2 hours ago, PantherNation123 said:

Haven’t been around here much recently, because you know, the state of the franchise.  But can we get a @mention of all the users who have been Rhule apologists from the get go?  I remember a ton of folks who loved this guy and have believed in him as late as this past off-season.  Just would appreciate some accountability/recognition for such a horrendous stance

Since you bailed on us why come back ?

Edited by SingleMalt

2 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

I thought he was gonna be good after the 2020 chiefs game. That was extremely good coaching and it was his game decisions that kept us in that game we had no business being in. When we traded for Darnold I knew it was gonna be a disaster.

For me it was getting Teddy B. A new nfl coach who doesn’t take the QB position seriously was always a red flag. And surprise surprise Rhule hasn’t made be good decision at QB yet.

• Pie 2