• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

0-2 has Rhule’s seat red hot. Does 0-3 get him fired?

Panthers Fan 69

33 minutes ago, Castavar said:

I honestly don't think he's going anywhere, as sad as that is (I even said this last year when most thought it was inevitable that Rhule was going to be fired after the season). Tepper seems like the petty type that would rather go down with the train instead of admitting he was wrong to us "basement dwellers".

It's going to happen this year. We are about to skid hard for a good month. Temper will give him every chance not to be wrong but at the end of the day he will be pushing Rhule to join a college team so he doesn't have to pay his entire salary. 

19 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The hard part about predicting when he gets fired is that an awful lot of us can't figure out why he isn't fired already.

The question becomes "what the hell does it take?"

This is why I say he’s not getting fired(soon).  I guess Tepper is trying to prove he won’t cave to public opinion or he’s insulated himself against it?  I don’t know.  

It’s been over, only waiting on Tepp’s big brass ego to concede.

• Beer 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Heh 🙄

I changed dentists a while back when Lady Cowboy Fan and I moved. The hygienist I see with the current one is a riot.

The previous one employed a hygienist who I referred to as Helga the Torturer 🤐

.... like the " lady" KGB officer in the old Bond movie " From Russia With Love"?.. hahaha 😂