• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wembanyama is our only choice.

KaseKlosed

On 10/5/2022 at 11:50 AM, frankw said:

Talk about tanking all you want but the league has to want the Hornets to get the first pick and we haven't had that spot since the 90's. They don't give a damn about us the Pelicans and the Cavs had more #1's than we have in damn 30 years.

This definitely was true in the past, but i been thinking lately When there is generational talent coming in that can be marketed the league is always serious about where they go and vick is already being considered the most marketable since lebron. I could see them wanted to pair victor with lamelo in Charlotte. I dont see how him going to san Antonio or utah would help nor would they want that internally. Its worth of shot to have the best odds possible so he ends up here.

Edited by CPF4LIFE
  • Beer 1

On 10/12/2022 at 7:14 AM, Chaos said:

Is Wembanyama a Giannis/KD dream hybrid?

Arguably the greatest prospect in NBA draft history.  The 2023 tankathon could be a thing of crazy epic proportions.  Could see some wild movement early this season.

Pacers, Spurs, Jazz, Hornets, Magic, Thunder, Houston...who will join the tank race?

It's gon' be tough to be as bad as the Spurs or Pacers may be...but if Lamelo misses significant time...