• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free DJ

ncfan

19 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Lol. Where was this ever proven? Weren’t we all saying that it was McAdoo picking the QBs? It still amazes me how some people want to solely blame Rhule for anything bad and not blame anyone else. News flash, we are bottom dwellers. We don’t have good coaches. We also don’t have a good GM or cap guy, heck we don’t seem to have good scouting either.

My friend there was some report that came out recently about Rhule being the one to push for Baker. Compare that to what Fitt said before the draft about drafting a rookie to develop, it just fits in the realm of possibility, hence why I started by saying "possibly" in my original post. 

The more that I think about it Young Lion must be the move if we don't end up being the worst team in the NFL.

Spoiler alert: Sam IS coming back to play. Get used to that idea Baker Bros, so we may win a game or two yet.

I'm rooting for Sam. If he wanted to back up Corral next season I'd be happy for him. That would be a Cam DA situation.

Get that big DE Murphy out of Clemson 6'5" 275lbs 4.5 40 and we're Cookingwithgas.

Also Corral didn't fall because he was a bad QB, actually he was the best if not among the best.

The "draft concern" became handling the mental transition to the NFL and being injured for having the balls to play for his guys not hide out for a big pay day.

THAT'S your QB!

What's good is in a way IR and a steady check and the Panthers facilities and staff as a family for this time may have been the best situation for Matt Corral the man.

Let's not forget that beyond the "draft concerns"(not on the field "concerns") he just lost his aunt on top of it all. He'll come back stronger next year, I'm sure of it, he has a Lion heart, I can see it. His teammates, most of whom owe him for such great success, know it because Ole Miss had a football revival on the arm, the accuracy, the talent that IS Matt Corral.

Some players, like Jake, more than often made the team better. It was his HEART because nothing else was special about Jake Delhomme. Same with Corral, go back and watch his tapes. After a play you see his head bobbing like Jakes use to usually because Jake was talking sh*t.

Difference is Corral is more skilled than even Baker Mayfield. McAdoo alluded to that fact.

7 minutes ago, NorthTryon said:

It was the MO of every Cam hater long before DJ was drafted. Do you not remember this?

Oh, Cam would throw high. Yes. For pride alone I'd be begging Cam Newton to come back home. Keep in mind. He hasn't signed with anybody. He could be watching..... waiting.

Oh save us Cam! Entertain us. Make DJ Great Again! There would be no greater mentor for what Matt Corral IS.