• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hypothetical QB add

CRA

24 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Where are you getting these numbers from?  I mean I'm guessing you're combining his NFL with his XFL to boost his "pro" numbers, but even just with the Panthers, the dude has 8 interceptions.  NFL + XFL he'd be at 17 TDs (18 with rushing) and 12 INTs, not 16 and 7.  And his completion percentage with his "current team" (i.e. the Panthers) is 58%.

Read OP again.   It clearly states his numbers as a starter in professional football.  Bringing straight PJ facts.

You bringing up garbage time stuff trying discredit perfection.  Which is gross.  Suspect at best. Sleeper cell Falcon fan? Perhaps. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

12 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

Hence the Wild Turkey 101 post. 

I couldn't see a combination that came up with those numbers either, especially considering he'd have to lose an interception.  I didn't even want to ask.

Starts with the Panthers 

Starts with the Roughnecks 

7-0 as a professional.   We don’t count garbage time after Sam Darnold or Teddy messed up a game around these parts in PJ country. 

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Read OP again.   It clearly states his numbers as a starter in professional football.  Bringing straight PJ facts.

You bringing up garbage time stuff trying discredit perfection.  Which is gross.  Suspect at best. Sleeper cell Falcon fan? Perhaps. 

Gotcha...be careful, your data manipulation is starting to sound an awful lot like Matt Rhule at the podium with his "We statistically have the league's best defense if you count only prime number games where there was a full moon the night before and I had waffles (not pancakes) for breakfast".

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, frankw said:

I saw enough PJ Walker last season. Any hype will quickly end when we get another look at him going to work in the redzone.

Look, PJ might have 3 red zone INTs.  It is what it is.  But PJ math says Stafford is going to have 4 INTs returned for touchdowns if that happens.    

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

8 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Gotcha...be careful, your data manipulation is starting to sound an awful lot like Matt Rhule at the podium with his "We statistically have the league's best defense if you count only prime number games where there was a full moon the night before and I had waffles (not pancakes) for breakfast".

Matt Rhule would make a good huddler.  Good huddler and good college football coach.  He has shown he has the tools to do well in either place.  NFL coach? Not so much. 

11 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Dude, everyone knows pancakes are superior to waffles for breakfast. They fold like a soft taco shell to stack your bacon, sausage and eggs complete with shredded cheese. 

58 minutes ago, CRA said:

Let’s say we could add a QB to our roster this season that required no draft picks to acquire? 

73% completion percentage as a starter with his current team

66% completion percentage with his prior pro team as starter 

16 TDs to 7 INTs as pro? 

Would you be in favor of that? 

Yay? 

Trick question!!!! He is already here! 

image.jpeg.add6050fbe38b6985eefd2716b3f8b42.jpeg

Its PJ SZN!!!!

image.gif.378243b3866b26f88cec9002e546f77d.gif

But CRA PJ sucks and we are playing the Super Bowl champs and we just fired our HC and we are 100% going to lose yada yada yada

listen 

image.gif.7983458ca937b917005860c70bfc29d1.gif

I can’t explain PJ magic to you guys.  It’s not worth trying.  But it’s science.  Don’t strain your brain.  We will win this weekend.  PJ doesn’t lose.   And then he will go back to the bench and maintain his perfect record that will remain forever in Panthers lore.  Just enjoy your one Sunday. 

This thread is the Goat. I am proud of you young one….you have made me proud.

Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

28 minutes ago, saX man said:

I know they're in a post-SB funk, but if Steve Wilks and PJ Walker go out and beat McVay's Rams, oh man, that's gon be fun to see the fallout.

Just triple cover Kupp and blitz Stafford.  They can't do much else.

31st in pass rush with Donald is crazy as well. Plus they've been under the 17 point threshold 3 times this season. 

I'm actually legit excited to see any QB not named Baker.  Not that I'm expecting our offense to perform better necessarily, but I think it'll be an enlightening experience as to whether our offensive struggles are more of a Baker problem or a McAdoo problem.  If we continue to take coverage sacks because receivers aren't getting open and we put up another dud offensively, I think that's pretty much the nail in the coffin for McAdoo.  PJ came into the game last week and immediately looked much more decisive in throwing the football but obviously took a couple sacks too.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

CRA right now

scratching chappelles show GIF

rick james cocaine GIF

I mean we keep going down this road.  I tell you PJ is going to win and the people resist.  But let’s do it a 3rd time.  Some never learn. 

I’ll be 3-0 on PJ predictions.  Like a mini PJ. 

it’s just PJ science.  Some of y’all must of not paid attention in school.  If something happens every time without fail it becomes a certainty. It’s like Newton’s Law or some poo.    8-0 after this weekend. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2