• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hypothetical QB add

CRA

Where are you getting these numbers from?  I mean I'm guessing you're combining his NFL with his XFL to boost his "pro" numbers, but even just with the Panthers, the dude has 8 interceptions.  NFL + XFL he'd be at 17 TDs (18 with rushing) and 12 INTs, not 16 and 7.  And his completion percentage with his "current team" (i.e. the Panthers) is 58%.

10 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Where are you getting these numbers from?  I mean I'm guessing you're combining his NFL with his XFL to boost his "pro" numbers, but even just with the Panthers, the dude has 8 interceptions.  NFL + XFL he'd be at 17 TDs (18 with rushing) and 12 INTs, not 16 and 7.  And his completion percentage with his "current team" (i.e. the Panthers) is 58%.

Hence the Wild Turkey 101 post. 

I couldn't see a combination that came up with those numbers either, especially considering he'd have to lose an interception.  I didn't even want to ask.

19 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Its funny Rhule's gone so now we're propping up PJ as a SB champ beater. 

I guess stranger things have happened.

Hope you're right.

I mean, this was going down around here long before Rhule was fired.  

• Pie 1