• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ walker will establish himself as the best QB on the roster this sunday

Gipetto

10 hours ago, top dawg said:

I just hope he calms himself down and stops playing so frenetically. If he could just stop throwing interceptions, he might positively distinguish himself. He has no excuses; he has been here long enough to show whether he belongs in this league or not. Good luck to him.

Spoiler alert. He's only here because he played for Rhule at Temple. Case closed. 

• Pie 1

58 minutes ago, top dawg said:

It's not exactly a secret that he's our only viable option at the moment, so I'd say that the case is very much open, even if it's by default. 

You know how we all can agree Baker is horrible? He has a QBR or 16.6 this year. You know what Pj's is for his career? 16.0.

So, No, he is not our only viable option. With those numbers I would just assume watch Johnny Hekker throw the ball on Sunday. BTW our punter has a career QBR of 66.5

6 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

People are really so beaten down they keep thinking the answer to our QB problems is on the roster. It isn't.

No one thinks that Walker, Mayfield, or Darnold is the answer. And only a relatively few it seems thinks that Corral is possibly the answer. Most others think that Young, Stroud, or some other QB in 2023's draft is the answer---some so much so that they support tanking. 

Walker is starting this week for somewhat obvious reasons.