• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Yeah, Robbie Anderson sucks but…

therealmjl

Him going after him was before Robbie was sent to the lock room. Also, its not included in that clip but RA went up to Dailey and but his helmet in his face as if he was trying to make contact with him.

I get knocking Dailey, but in all honesty... do you think you would take that kind of disrepect?

• Pie 1

Just now, TheCasillas said:

I get knocking Dailey, but in all honesty... do you think you would take that kind of disrepect?

I couldn't imagine having to work daily with RA. 

With what we know and saw what happened, it all looks like an RA problem. 

7 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Him going after him was before Robbie was sent to the lock room. Also, its not included in that clip but RA went up to Dailey and but his helmet in his face as if he was trying to make contact with him.

It was probably warranted, but I was just blown away by his lack of experience and the fact that he doesn't belong coaching in the NFL.

1 minute ago, therealmjl said:

It was probably warranted, but I was just blown away by his lack of experience and the fact that he doesn't belong coaching in the NFL.

Neither did the guy who hired him, but that's over now.

I seriously doubt Dailey did anything to warrant this, but it's not a big deal either way. Neither Anderson nor Dailey will be part of the team next season.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

If McAdoo were let go, Sean Ryan is up next.

Dailey would be, to paraphrase John McKay, "a few plane crashes away" from getting the OC role.

So how many plane crashes is each game like the last one? 

I'm with you on the fact this guy won't be around past this season of fun.