• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lisa McCaffery on CMC trade rumors

Julio

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

I wonder what they have told cmac because the mom seemed super open for a trade.  Almost expecting it

that's probably called hope.  I mean, if I was CMC I would hope I got traded.  This is his prime and it's going to lead to nothing pending he doesn't get traded and out. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

2 minutes ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

Hmm. Definitely doesn't sound like a Mom that expects her son to NOT be traded. 

Yeah, I was in the corner that no one was going to trade for him/that contract - but this makes it seem like it’s not out of the realm of possibility. Hell, if anyone’s willing to part with a first round pick…

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Just now, CRA said:

that's probably called hope.  I mean, if I was CMC I would hope I got traded.  This is his prime and it's going to lead to nothing pending he doesn't get traded and out. 

I hear ya. Especially since he'd most likely be traded to a real contender. Might wanna pack his bags and get into it with a coach on the sidelines Sunday. 

Damn, his mom said that she had NOT bought her plane ticket for the game this weekend yet.  That is VERY telling.  He's getting traded, guys. You could tell by his moms body language, facial expressions and things like that, that CMC has told her to expect something.  And her saying  something to the effect of he said "until something happens hes just recovering from the last game, and preparing for Tampa."

Gonna hurt to see him leave, but I get it.  He doesn't need even more years of his prime wasted trying to rebuild this poo show.  Hopefully get a first round pick for him, and ship him somewhere where he has a chance to be successful and win a ring.  Im looking at 3 teams - Philly, KC and Buffalo.  Also possibly Baltimore.  They could all afford to throw us a first and be fine.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 4

1 minute ago, joemac said:

Damn, his mom said that she had NOT bought her plane ticket for the game this weekend yet.  That is VERY telling.  He's getting traded, guys. You could tell by his moms body language, facial expressions and things like that, that CMC has told her to expect something.  And her saying  something to the effect of he said "until something happens hes just recovering from the last game, and preparing for Tampa."

Gonna hurt to see him leave, but I get it.  He doesn't need even more years of his prime wasted trying to rebuild this poo show.  Hopefully get a first round pick for him, and ship him somewhere where he has a chance to be successful and win a ring.  Im looking at 3 teams - Philly, KC and Buffalo.  Also possibly Baltimore.  They could all afford to throw us a first and be fine.

Her calling the agent was also telling.   Probably shouldnt take too much from it but it does seem like a wait, what?

• Pie 1