• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers designated Sam Darnold to return from IR.

WaterBoy

19 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

Sam sucks but Eason is not good.  If you've seen him play, you know who he is.  Neither of them are the future.

I don't anyone said he was the future, but he damn sure looked better than PJ "I can't hit a bull in the butt with a banjo" Walker.  

Sam sucks we agree but you're going to base Eason off a 1/2 a quarter.  Come on.  At least, give it a complete game with a week with the starting team before you trash him to the junk pile.  He's practice squad for a reason and expectations are pretty low.  Honestly, I'd rather take a good look at him going into the offseason.  We're going to need a competent backup. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Why? Can he not audition for the backup job for when we draft a new QB?

Hell no.  This dude needs to be off our roster stat.   He isn't good at this game of football.  There is absolutely no need to play him as it doesn't help anyone.  A new staff is not signing sam fuging Darnold to back up and mentor a rookie

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

There is absolutely no reason he ever sees the field again in carolina 

Mayfield or Eason.  If you're talking Mayfield I agree.

If you are talking Eason, what harm would it do to give him this week to show what he can do?  Absolutely none, unless you still think we can compete for a playoff spot.