• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boze time?

Jackie Lee

13 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

In best Rhule voice:

”Well uh, analytics tells us, uh, that if you round, 79 becomes 100, and, uh, 147 also rounds to 100, uh, so, uh, statistically speaking, analytically, they’re, uh, practically the same.”

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • The D 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Watch the run game magically start working

I understand what you are saying, but imo the run game has been working amazingly well when you consider that we have a terrible passing attack, and when we do run, everyone in the stadium knows who will be running it.  Teams are putting 8 in the box, and following CMC everywhere he goes. Given those factors, 4.4 yards a carry is very good.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II
  • Pie 1

8 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I understand what you are saying, but imo the run game has been working amazingly well when you consider that we have a terrible passing attack, and when we do run, everyone in the stadium knows who will be running it.  Teams are putting 8 in the box, and following CMC everywhere he goes. Given those factors, 4.4 yards a carry is very good.  

That's what I'm saying, all the positive yards are when he breaks outside. The nextgen Stats thing had him getting stuffed every time he ran up the middle. BC and Elf aren't road graders, Boze should help with that

• Beer 1