• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Timing of our Rebuild is Ideal

davos

That’s a lot of IFs but sure. How about imagine if we did this right from day 1 when Tepper bought the team instead of the one foot in one foot out bull crap we had to deal with under Rhule’s tenure. We’d be competing right now in a weak sauce NFC. Landscape can change a lot in the next 2-3 years. 

Look I’m a little happy we are finally going full rebuild and tank because we could use it especially with new qb and coach otw but the path to get here was bull crap and ruined the trust with the fans a bit. 

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, Panthering said:

That’s a lot of IFs but sure. How about imagine if we did this right from day 1 when Tepper bought the team instead of the one foot in one foot out bull crap we had to deal with under Rhule’s tenure. We’d be competing right now in a weak sauce NFC. Landscape can change a lot in the next 2-3 years. 

Look I’m a little happy we are finally going full rebuild and tank because we could use it especially with new qb and coach otw but the path to get here was bull crap and ruined the trust with the fans a bit. 

Agreed. It should've been burnt to the ground the moment they decided to move on from Cam after 2019. 

• Pie 7

38 minutes ago, poundaway said:

It should have been done when RR was fired.

We all knew what this was when we kept Marty Hurney, that instantly solidified Tepper as a moron who is going to fug this up.

As it stands we just need a HC / QB so you actually don't need to give away all our players.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

20 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

This is what we had to look forward to with Christian:

5 Wins

5 Wins

5 Wins

And some records broken when he makes it a full season with the team force feeding him the rock.

I know right, I couldn't believe it myself but its the same number of wins as with the rest of the players on the team. Did some more digging and it turns out that's how that fuging works. Cray

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

I know right, I couldn't believe it myself but its the same number of wins as with the rest of the players on the team. Did some more digging and it turns out that's how that fuging works. Cray

Yeah, it's crazy how it works right? With or without. 🤷‍♀️

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

Yeah, it's crazy how it works right? With or without. 🤷‍♀️

Yeah we fugin suck something serious. If we couldn't get back to back winning seasons with Cam at QB shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Now if you'll excuse me imma continue to poo on our drafting.

Look at this stank: https://www.panthers.com/history/draft

11 picks in '21 and we got two doods out of it and we had some not hindsight OL picks we just skipped for tryna look like Belichick

• Pie 2