• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pat Elflein On IR

raleigh-panther

3 minutes ago, t96 said:

Elf has been very good at center; Boze may not be much of a downgrade at all but I think this is good for the tank. Unfortunate for Pat though

He’s much better at center than guard for sure but his snapping leaves a lot to be desired. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, RJK said:

He’s much better at center than guard for sure but his snapping leaves a lot to be desired. 

I've checked out a bit so may be wrong but haven't snaps only been an issue with Baker at QB? I don't recall PJ having any issues with his snaps. But if it is on Pat and it may be, then yeah that's a fair point.

9 minutes ago, t96 said:

I've checked out a bit so may be wrong but haven't snaps only been an issue with Baker at QB? I don't recall PJ having any issues with his snaps. But if it is on Pat and it may be, then yeah that's a fair point.

PJ had had to make a couple one hand stabs out of shotgun. Under center exchange has been fine tho. 

27 minutes ago, lightsout said:

I am gonna need somebody to explain how Elflein has had a solid year because he blows blocks all game every game. Wtf are people watching?

He gets to the second level well but gets tossed around in trenches. 

4 minutes ago, RJK said:

He gets to the second level well but gets tossed around in trenches. 

So athletically good but fundamentally flawed? Got it. 

Get him the fug out of here. Gimme Boze. If Boze can't get it done, find somebody who can anchor it. Season's gone anyway, let's have tryouts

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, lightsout said:

So athletically good but fundamentally flawed? Got it. 

Get him the fug out of here. Gimme Boze. If Boze can't get it done, find somebody who can anchor it. Season's gone anyway, let's have tryouts

I don’t disagree. I’ve been calling for Bozeman since TC 🤷‍♂️. We’ll see tomorrow. 

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, lightsout said:

I am gonna need somebody to explain how Elflein has had a solid year because he blows blocks all game every game. Wtf are people watching?

He played great the first 3, then became his old pitiful self soon after.

Another one of his knocks is health...