• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don’t touch the Defense

Panther53521

Get back Horn healthy, find a MLB in the draft, but don’t trade, release or anything else on the defense side. I know Brady was off and his WRs could catch anything, but I like the way this defense is playing right now.

on the offense, do what ever you want, trade, release, or dump players. But DONT TOUCH THE DEFENSE.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, 1989 said:

O-Line is looking great too. Wouldn’t touch DJ either. Honestly…WR as a whole ain’t too shabby.

With an actual coach that had a whole week of practice, it seems like we only need another WR and maybe can luck out on a QB. If PJ can pull a Geno and just be solid I have no problem with that. Seems like he's mentally worked through his INT problems

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

With an actual coach that had a whole week of practice, it seems like we only need another WR and maybe can luck out on a QB. If PJ can pull a Geno and just be solid I have no problem with that. Seems like he's mentally worked through his INT problems

TE screams please please don't neglect me again.

1 minute ago, WeDoNotTank said:

TE screams please please don't neglect me again.

McAdoo got off his bs TE routes and it actually worked out for the one Tremble TD haha. Thomas was a horrible contract. I think Rhule just looked at the roster and was like "we need some vets to stick around, sign Thomas, Shaq, and Donte!!"

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, Panther53521 said:

Get back Horn healthy, find a MLB in the draft, but don’t trade, release or anything else on the defense side. I know Brady was off and his WRs could catch anything, but I like the way this defense is playing right now.

on the offense, do what ever you want, trade, release, or dump players. But DONT TOUCH THE DEFENSE.

Don't touch the Defense!! Wilks put his finger prints all over this...just shows what a loser snow was and his college scheme...we all new the talent was underperforming under him...

• Beer 3