• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Look at what I found in my shed...

jasonluckydog

Screaming her head off..she was stuck under some old boxes. She appears to be 3 weeks old, trying to get her to a vet on Saturday.  I tried calling every shelter, vet recommendations and they're all full.

I guess I own a cat now. Look at me the cat guy. My dog hates cats, im going to keep them separate till the vet clears her and try with a crate to integrate him with her, smh.

Damn cute kitten, arrrhh. 

How can you kick this sweet angel out?

She is so smart, I went to the store bought a bunch of stuff put a cat litter box in her crate (my dogs old crate)and she immediately used the bathroom in it. I swear to God she is the smartest kitten in the world. 

Albert Meoweinsteen.

20221026_111555.jpg

Resized_20221025_170434.jpeg

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

• 3 weeks later...

An update, I took the kitty to the vet. I tried to give this kitty to my vet on the phone and was told no. They were full of kittens.

They saw the kitty and recognized that this was a long-haired tortoiseshell cat. 6 weeks old.

These cats are not rare, but their markings are. My vet came in all seriousness and asked me why I named her Gizmo.

I said gremlins—the split face.

He pulled out his phone and showed me a pic of my cat, but this was his cat. a very rare male who he also named Gizmo.

Anyway, these cats sell for $1k to $2k  

Males are rarer; sadly, the males are usually sterile and have health issues.

He wants my cat along with his partner. My son is now in love with the cat. I can't get rid of her now.

I have had two veterinarians, my dad, and a neighbor that want her. My beagle is begging me to get rid of her. My English bulldog is trying to be her momma. 

• Pie 1