• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Games

Shocker

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Basketball Wives Reality Tv GIF by VH1

I didn’t know that…jeez he wrecked them…need to go back and watch

And his INT was on the final play of the game trying to throw a Mary to the end zone. This and the Utah game are what scouts salivate over and then think about how they can develop Richardson into being more consistent. 

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

As far as QB play goes… Young is probably the best bet… no idea how long he’ll last though.

Been saying this for a while…he is best player in college football.  His size doesn’t scare me I’d be more worried about passing on him TBH

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

As far as QB play goes… Young is probably the best bet… no idea how long he’ll last though.

And even Young has had bad and meh games if folks wanted to judge off of a small portion of the season. Most years you don’t have a Burrow where he puts up megastats every week. 

• Pie 2

15 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Now to be clear if Stroud has a game like this he would be getting crushed on here. I get Kentucky is outmatched, but UT does not have an elite defense.

He’s got the tools that’s for sure and will still be a perceived high pick…but seriously, every game he just leaves me underwhelmed and it’s more than just the KY offense. 

He needs to improve his decision making and reading defenses; tonight was bad. Yikes but it’s not the end of the world, guys have bad days.

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I had a feeling Pitt would give UNC problems.  Nice to see UNC defense improve lately

Pitt’s been so hit or miss this year. One week they look good and the next week they look pedestrian.

It figures that they’d play well against Carolina.

It’s wild to think that just a couple years ago that Slovis was thought of a legit NFL prospect.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Flames 1