• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's be honest. DJ doesn't deserve this.

Snake

22 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

He was outside the play of field and just had a big ass play. I dont blame him for celebrating like that. The kicker still needs to make that kick. It is the kickers fault. Dont blame DJ.

Yep. But it’s not as fashionable to blame the kicker for not making easy NFL kicks. Bunch of low intelligence “fans” have been shitting on DJ for years and he just keeps producing with nothing but bums throwing the ball. 

Edited by JawnyBlaze

2 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Yep. But it’s not as fashionable to blame the kicker for not making easy NFL kicks. Bunch of low intelligence “fans” have been shitting on DJ for years and he just keeps producing with nothing but bums throwing the ball. 

I looked up the rule. It states the player cannot take off his helmet for a celebration while in the endzone. Moore was outside of the endzone. It shouldnt have been called.

Just now, KillerKat said:

I looked up the rule. It states the player cannot take off his helmet for a celebration while in the endzone. Moore was outside of the endzone. It shouldnt have been called.

I thought so, when I saw the flag I was saying to myself “he was outside the field of play, shouldn’t be a penalty any more than someone on the side lines taking off their helmet”

3 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

...hes good...but inconsistent ....

He is not good. He is very athletic and an average receiver. You could feed any NFL receiver the amount of targets DJ has gotten and see the same or better production.

Muhammad was good. Smitty was great. DJ is average.

Edited by CPantherKing
  • Poo 3

If you're blaming DJ for actually caring about winning and missing an easy FG you're probably old and racist.

That was the sickest catch I've ever seen. That was Deshaun Foster NFC championship TD run against the Eagles poo.

And we're still in position to draft Bryce Young. Never trade DJ, he's a Panther for life after that. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1