• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seeing PJ play QB the way he did today... it has me thinking...

TheCasillas

1 minute ago, Snake said:

He lost us the game there bud. Against the worst defense in the NFL to boot. Might want to rethink that a bit. 

I am NOT complimenting PJ's play today.... Im stating the fact that a small QB could win behind this line.

Edited by TheCasillas

I mean, shorties can ball.  They just need the QB gene. I personally think Young has that gene, regardless of size.

His passes, pocket awareness, precisions.  All consistent and on point.  It has now and for a while been Young & Stroud.

Still should be one and hate to admit it, but today's painful loss helped.  

I dont care about where we pick...  again, I keep saying it, but when Cam came out, I knew, KNEW he was gonna be a generational, game-changing talent.

I dont believe that even being a franchise QB is a guarantee for either Young or Stroud.  There is much, much more bust potential.  And that's why I'm fine with picking wherever we end up and taking a guy like Hooker.

I'm proud of PJ.

• Beer 1