• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McCaffrey

PantherPhann89

7 minutes ago, frankw said:

So to follow up on Aggie's question. In your mind at what point with bringing up former Panthers like McCaffrey is enough for you to bulldoze into every thread to shut down the discussion like you did with another former Panther?

The maximum allowed time is end of this season.

9 minutes ago, NAS said:

Even Shannahan running him into the ground in garbage time

27 touches including as a passer a receiver and a rusher. I'm surprised Kyle Shannahan didn't throw him out there on special teams to try and run back a kick too. Meanwhile folks are hating on Foreman for scoring the same amount of points on less touches and entirely as a..ya know..actual running back.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

It's been a handful of games. I see what you're doing though. Yes, if we are gushing over CMC in four seasons ... that would be nuts.

You know you’re not being consistent. You know you aren’t, but you can carry on. 

15 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

We all know why some of you don't like CMC.

Now, the poster who hates it when you feel others do it, wants to be activist lol. Why don’t you just ignore what you think is going on, like you do the any other time. I thought you hated posters that do what you’re doing? 

Edited by AggieLean
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

If we are comparing CMC with a different staff, let’s do Carolina’s PPG on offense this year before the trade and after. 

We don't know what would have happened if he'd have still been here.

I think the ultimate reality for us here is that a couple of what could have been his best years were wasted because we stupidly hired Matt Rhule.

(and he's likely not the only player that applies to)

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

We don't know what would have happened if he'd have still been here.

I think the ultimate reality for us here is that a couple of what could have been his best years were wasted because we stupidly hired Matt Rhule.

That’s my point. It’s a different system with a different team. There is no way to tell how it would have worked over here. He gave discovered Foreman is a solid replacement and our offense seems to be playing better.