• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Insight into trade rumors

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I've been a pretty adamant supporter of Fitts during Rhule's tenure because of the micromanagement, but if he really did turn down 2 1sts and a 2nd without Tepper telling him no to the trade, he needs to go. 

If we did end up at 3, it's likely Stroud and Young are both gone. Replace your edge at 3 with Anderson, and if there is another QB that you really want, you have enough firepower in picks to move up to get him. 2 2nds this year and 4 future 1sts is a lot of muscle in the trade room. We aren't winning it all this year. This team needs to rebuild. All those picks from CmC and Burns could have taken this franchise a long way. Of course that's all speculation that Tepper hadn't interfered, but I keep getting that sinking gut feeling he's more like Jerry Jones than we think. 

I find it just about impossible to believe that tepper would allow the face of the franchise to be traded but what put his foot down when it game to a mega deal for burns

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

And don’t forget that you have $30M a year to play with so sign Reddick for Burns light and you’ve got $15M a year, 2 1sts and a 2nd to get starters elsewhere. People keep ignoring how much it will cost for Burns that can be used as well.

It’s such a classic panther short sighted move.  

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

The same 2 win lockerroom?

I have said multiple times, never waffled, they should have taken the trade. 
If that is a weak argument I presented, it was the best I could do playing devil!s advocate. I don’t know why you wouldn’t do that trade. 

Edited by stratocatter

1 minute ago, stratocatter said:

I have said multiple times, never waffled, they should have taken the trade. 
If that is a weak argument I presented, it was the best I could do playing devil!s advocate. I don’t know why you wouldn’t do that trade. 

100%.   I wasn’t mocking you just pointing out this 2 win team needs all the help it can get

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1