• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Re: Payton

Mr. Scot

6 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

How long do they control him for?

I cant stand him as a person but wont deny that he is a very good coach in terms of setting a roster and developing players and in game decisions for that matter. Unfortunately I believe we have just been use to the bottom of the barrel in terms of Rhule coaching so a talking duck would probably look great as a coach compared to the guy we just had.

Uh Huh Waiting GIF by absurdnoise

You realize, you just ducked the issue. Lol

4 hours ago, Green-Ghost said:

You realize, you just ducked the issue. Lol

Okay, I see I did duck around the entire issue and it got very ducked up! 

Yeah, I can't stand Payton but I would take him and learn to like him because the guy is a damn good coach. Just hide the keys to the medicine cabinet so that twisted pill head does not steal all the pain pills.

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yep been saying this over and over. Sean is 100% right and Tepper is turning this franchise into a terrible place to play and coach. Interviews with ex Browns coaches and players will essentially tell you what Tepper is building, a franchise full of irreversible ineptness, and he is too stupid to understand it.

fug Payton anyway. It was never going to happen due to the NFCS aspect. 

My thing is that Payton apparently thinks that he's supposed to go into a ready-made situation and profit off someone else's work. Dysfunctional teams would be hiring him to turn things around, maximize the talent and mold the team into a contender. If he doesn't want to do that, then he should stay in broadcasting.