• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College BBall 2022

jayboogieman

15 hours ago, Shocker said:

I will compare them anyway I like…Hubert and Doherty both lost a lot of games very early in their tenures here and Doherty never turned it around.  Pay attention to reality 

You can, but I knew your argument was weak and this just further proves my position. Doherty never sniffed a title game and was such a heel, his great recruiting class Felton, May, McCants were ready to leave the university until we got Roy. CHD got the team that quit on Roy to a championship game and has the number one recruiting class coming in 24. I seen you try to downplay it as promising. No it is currently the number one class and he might not be done. So again, come up with a better comparison. 20-13 CHD current worse year is far better than 8-20. As the young kids say, your math ain't mathin🤣. Looks like I'm not the one denying reality. 

Edited by NorthTryon

29 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I filled out a bracket last year with my cable provider for free.

It was a 1 million dollar prize winner.

You think it's free but really they sold your info to like 1.75 billion places and made way more money than that million dollar prize that nobody actually wins. I did mine on espn tournament challenge 

On 3/13/2023 at 10:53 PM, toldozer said:

Seems kinda pouty not to play in the nit, no?

I was really surprised the players voted not to play in the NIT.

It would have been a good experience for them and helped to erase the memory of a not so good season.

2 hours ago, toldozer said:

You think it's free but really they sold your info to like 1.75 billion places and made way more money than that million dollar prize that nobody actually wins. I did mine on espn tournament challenge 

lol 

Bro everybody has your information.

The thing is do you have anything for them to take?

52 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

I was really surprised the players voted not to play in the NIT.

It would have been a good experience for them and helped to erase the memory of a not so good season.

lmao

Bruh this UNC not UNC Greensboro

We play for Nat'l championships. That's the standard.

• Poo 1

32 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Convinced almost any of these teams can be beat in this tournament.  So hard to prepare for a team you have never seen and these teams are all good.  Makes the tournament so great

I really don't have any idea who is going to win though I did see something earlier today saying Houston is the favorite.

😂 at UVA

Their fans sure were squawking when they ended our tourney hopes then they go and lose to a 13 seed. They did win a championship with Bennett but other than that they're best known under him for putting viewers to sleep from boredom and being on the wrong side of historic NCAA tourney upsets. Nothing will ever top them getting throttled by a 16 seed. I always knew a 16 would beat a 1 eventually but I figured it'd be some crazy buzzer beater in OT or something and just feel overall flukey as hell. But no, that game looked like a typical 1 vs. 16 game, the roles were just reversed. 

53 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

😂 at UVA

Their fans sure were squawking when they ended our tourney hopes then they go and lose to a 13 seed. They did win a championship with Bennett but other than that they're best known under him for putting viewers to sleep from boredom and being on the wrong side of historic NCAA tourney upsets. Nothing will ever top them getting throttled by a 16 seed. I always knew a 16 would beat a 1 eventually but I figured it'd be some crazy buzzer beater in OT or something and just feel overall flukey as hell. But no, that game looked like a typical 1 vs. 16 game, the roles were just reversed. 

Don't crow. Your boys couldn't even make the tourney and had to turn down a NIT invite in embarrassment.

• Flames 1