• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lamar Jackson

DaveThePanther2008

6 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

1-3 vs 10-5 vs Prime Manning,Brady and Big Ben for Flacco

Yeah he's on the same level as Flacco

image.thumb.png.61ffa01bfc0c63916e274cbd69e2f399.png

.Convenient again how you didn’t mention Flacco was 26-33 from 2015–19. And LJ has went 43-15 since. I guess the “pocket passing” model hit a wall at age 30. 

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

Or maybe Flacco's arm wore out?

How? That doesn’t happen to guys that can make every throw. Just QBs who run. Right? 

Sure doesn’t seem like the Ravens were better off with Flacco. Dig up some actual relevant information. Who know? You might get lucky. 

Edited by Toomers
  • Pie 2

13 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

A ring trumps all things.

I don't if it's one in 20yrs 

So you think Foles is a legit top QB in the league.  Foles, Flacco, Brady, Mahomes, Stafford, Rogers, and Russ are the only ones with rings right now.  Foles is greater than Herbert, Burrow, Ryan, Dak, Lamar, and Allen (according to you).  Foles is on par with Brees, Rogers, Mahomes, Stafford and Russ (according to you).    Another reason why we can't take your QB takes very seriously....

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

So you think Foles is a legit top QB in the league.  Foles, Flacco, Brady, Mahomes, Stafford, Rogers, and Russ are the only ones with rings right now.  Foles is greater than Herbert, Burrow, Ryan, Dak, Lamar, and Allen (according to you).  Foles is on par with Brees, Rogers, Mahomes, Stafford and Russ (according to you).    Another reason why we can't take your QB takes very seriously....

I would take the majority of those players over Lamar.

Lamar isn't worth the price he's going to ask for. He's the Brian Burns of QBs.

We need to aim higher.

But I think you Jimmy amongst others are more worried about style points than results. You'd rather have a flashy guy that looks cool and gives you tingles over a boring guy that just gets the job done and wind.

You'd probably take Lamar over Payton Manning if they were both coming out of college at the same time.

Hey here is a great idea, let’s let our new head coach and Scott decide what QB we should go after. It is obvious Rhule had no idea what type of QB he wanted. The next coach may want a veteran or a QB in the draft. I am not a fan of giving up two years worth of 1st round picks.

19 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

We need to aim higher.

But I think you Jimmy amongst others are more worried about style points than results. You'd rather have a flashy guy that looks cool and gives you tingles over a boring guy that just gets the job done and wind.

You'd probably take Lamar over Payton Manning if they were both coming out of college at the same time.

I like them to be able to make a play even when the OL breaks down.  Burrow is pretty good at that and I wouldn't say he has a ton of "style" points, younger Rogers was also good at this.  You are just too caught up in Super Bowl wins when that is without a doubt a TEAM effort and usually requires a solid HC as well.  Look no further than Stafford with Detroit (how many playoff games did he win there?).  Give that good QB and great team and solid HC and BOOM Super Bowl.  

23 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

We need to aim higher.

Lamar flew under the radar a little in college.  I didn't think he could do what he is doing on this level.  This year I like Stroud (who isn't a runner), Young (size concerns scare me), then Levis/Richardson as project QBs with high ceilings, Penix has some potential, but more as the left handed gun slinger.  What's your solution to our QB issue?