• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luvu

1of10Charnatives

Just now, MHS831 said:

Not to derail your thread in any way--well deserved--but Brady Christensen has  been very strong at LG.

START YOUR OWN THREAD!

Can't get two posts into a thread for Luvu without someone changing the subject. What up with that? 

Sure, yeah, BC solid, that's not the topic here. 

I'm coming over to your house and changing the channel to Real House Wives of Des Moines every time you try to watch sports for a week.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I’ve said this before, this team isn’t all that bad, playoffs…no, but the pieces are there. 

QB play is the one big obvious hole, followed by a second pass rusher to compliment Burns. Damien Wilson is a non entity at MLB, but that's one of the least important positions on the field these days on D. Upgrading that shouldn't be too hard.

• Pie 2

I’ve been talking about Luvu since week 1 last year. All he does is make plays. 

unfortunately the panthers aren’t going to be in a position where they can pay a guy who isn’t good enough to build around but has a great nose for the ball. 

Luvu is going to walk to a contender and the panthers will hopefully get a comp pick for him. And good for him. He’ll spend the rest of his career signing two year contracts. 

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

unfortunately the panthers aren’t going to be in a position where they can pay a guy who isn’t good enough to build around but has a great nose for the ball. 

Luvu is going to walk to a contender and the panthers will hopefully get a comp pick for him. And good for him. He’ll spend the rest of his career signing two year contracts. 

Why can't they pay him starter money but not break the bank? Unless you have a starter on a rookie deal, you have to pay going rate for the position unless you're underpaying for obvious talent deficiencies. Not everyone needs to be a "build around" piece nor do you need to pay them that way.

Whatever the going rate for a middle of the road non pass rushing linebacker is what we should offer. If Luvi won't take that, then let him walk.

31 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Luvu isn't an FA until 2024 😄

• Pie 5

On 11/11/2022 at 7:02 AM, 1of10Charnatives said:

On 11/11/2022 at 7:02 AM, 1of10Charnatives said:

START YOUR OWN THREAD!

Can't get two posts into a thread for Luvu without someone changing the subject. What up with that? 

Sure, yeah, BC solid, that's not the topic here. 

I'm coming over to your house and changing the channel to Real House Wives of Des Moines every time you try to watch sports for a week.

But what if I don't start dumb ass threads every time I have a thought?  I thought you might get upset if I stole your MO. 

But you are welcome to visit my home any time you like.  I can always use a good laugh.

Edited by MHS831

On 11/11/2022 at 5:02 AM, The Lobo said:

I’ve said this before, this team isn’t all that bad, playoffs…no, but the pieces are there. 

5 wins four seasons in a row it’s looking like. Seems the ‘pieces’ are always there. We don’t need potential or talent, we need wins and competency.

• Pie 1