• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Article: D’Onta Foreman “very grateful” for opportunity with Panthers

WarPanthers89

Running back D'Onta Foreman was out of football last year when the Titans signed him to help cover for the absence of Derrick Henry and it wound up being the chance Foreman needed to show he was a capable NFL runner.

Foreman ran for 566 yards in nine games and then moved on to Carolina this offseason as a backup to Christian McCaffrey. His role changed when McCaffrey was dealt to the 49ers last month and Foreman has again shown that he’s able to handle the load of a starter.

Foreman’s load was larger than ever on Thursday night. He ran 31 times for 130 yards and a touchdown in the 25-15 win and has now run 79 times for 389 yards and four touchdowns in four games since McCaffrey was traded.

After the game, Foreman expressed his gratitude for the chance in Carolina.

“I’m very grateful for this opportunity,” Foreman said, via David Newton of ESPN.com.

The Panthers have won two of their four games since trading McCaffrey and the team is averaging nearly 160 rushing yards a game over that period, so the gratitude likely runs both ways.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/11/donta-foreman-very-grateful-for-opportunity-with-panthers/

BC2E5AD8-9A50-4F2B-8CCC-C7AAAA010F92.jpeg

Edited by WarPanthers89
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

lol @ all the people that didnt want to trade CMC and poo on everyone that suggested it.

You know there were people that thought trading CMC would be a bad idea yet poo on nobody that did correct? The tradr has definitely worked out so far and I was a person who was afraid of trading him as well as did not really want to be sue of him being a good guy and a team leader or at least someone who led by example. I was also one who didn't want Cam gone and Smith cut years prior as well but I never poo on anyone who did. 

I won't deny that I say around wondering how stupid Rhule and company were in that they had other capable backs yet refused to use them. I can only imagine how things possibly could have been had they used Foreman and CMC together as a two headed attack. I can only imagine how it would have been to have had Foreman in the backfield with CMC in the spot of well. These are all things real coaches could have come up with but we had guys running the team with no imagination and apparently no functional brain cells. 

The advantage of trading CMC is definitely the cap relief and that helps but if that were the goal, why the hell did we sign him to taht big a contract in the first place? In my opinion he should have still gotten carries but less than a workhorse hard running power back like Foreman and CMC should have moved to lots of slot receiver and we would have benefitted greatly but we would have still had that huge conytact so there are advantages and disadvantages both ways. I will say however that trading him certainly sparked an opportunity for others to step up and many players have emerged with inevitable talent which we didn't think we had with CMC not here. Again not his fault though as that stupidity of holding guys down rest on the worst coach I have ever witnessed coach in Matt Rhule and many of his disciples. There are still more disciples to clean hosue with at seasons end and may be a few to hang on to but we have to whipe the memory of that idiot away completely. 

Trading CMC helped in some awesome ways with other players stepping up and that has been great but it also makes me wonder what if we had used CMC differently and gave room to all our others guys to step up too? In the end though potentially Anderson and CMC had to go to see some others step up.

10 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Resign him. A load of a running back that is showing his value. One less position to worry about in the draft. 

Or just sign another dude just like him off of their couch.

Guys, it's more about the Oline's blocking. Once you have a solid Oline that can open holes, there are plenty of guys sitting at home on their couch who can get you 4 yards a carry in the NFL. Everyone ooo's and ahhh's over McCaffrey, and his abilities as a runner and especially a receiver out of the backfield are top notch, but on the ground you can pay someone a fraction of what McCaffrey makes for nearly identictal run production.

Not hating on CMC, not hating on Foreman, but this is just the reality. Stop paying RB's and stop drafting them, especially early in the draft. You wanna take a flyer on some sixth rounder who can play ST's? Be my guest, but dont' waste money or early picks on the position.

Maybe I should go dig up all my old posts telling everyone that Foreman is a beast. He was a monster at Texas in 2016. I wanted the Panthers to draft him. Being a general dumbass and injuries made his career get off to a slow start. But I’m glad he’s finding a home on the Panthers.

No, he doesn’t need a big contract extension after a couple good games against the same bad defense, but he could be a good piece in the greater puzzle. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

To be fair though, that's not his fault.

I guess you'd say it's the team's fault for having dumb coaches.

I can’t blame coaching staffs for wanting to get the ball into his hands, he’s a special caliber player. But aside from Mike Shula in 2017, they never seemed to know how to balance his workload. 

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I can’t blame coaching staffs for wanting to get the ball into his hands, he’s a special caliber player. But aside from Mike Shula in 2017, they never seemed to know how to balance his workload. 

Use him a little? "Why are you ignoring our best weapon?"

Use him a lot? "You're running him into the ground!"

Tain't easy.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 2

8 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Use him a little? "Why are you ignoring our best weapon?"

Use him a lot? "You're running him into the ground!"

Tain't easy.

Those are only the paradox when the team is losing. No one was saying those things in 2017 when the team was good.

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• the outcome this year sucks for sure but the Canes future is still extremely bright. great cap situation, great young players already locked up long term, and great prospect pool. we'll get over the hump eventually
    • Java Burn aims to increase the body's ability to burn fat, allowing users to lose weight naturally without the need for exercise or special diets.   Java Burn Review: Java Burn offers a special method to burn belly fat while drinking coffee.  Yes, you read that right: drinking coffee in the morning can help reduce belly fat. This is definitely an effective weight loss method, accelerating metabolism and activating fat-burning enzymes.   Click to Visit Java Burn Official Website   Java Burn Review: Does drinking coffee in the morning help you lose weight? Although Java Burn powder appears authentic and has a legitimate official page, it is important to read the fine print on supplements before using them. Therefore, although the label of this beautifully packaged fat burner does not mention any harmful substances, it is essential to consider all aspects of this supplement before committing our health to it. Limited Discount: Get Java Burn at 70% off on the official website! What is Java Burn? Java Burn is a natural weight loss product for daily use. This flavorless powder enhances the benefits of coffee by boosting metabolism and leaving users refreshed and invigorated. It goes well with other drinks. It is made from natural, plant-based and vegetarian ingredients and ingredients. Java Burn aims to increase the body's ability to burn fat, allowing users to lose weight naturally without the need for exercise or special diets. This patent-pending natural powdered supplement is different from other supplements that contain chemicals and synthetics. More useful than just a caffeine supplement, this coffee enhancer is a great addition to your morning cup of joe. You can find this supplement on the official website. There are many weight loss products on the market that make big claims about their fat burning effectiveness on the human body. However, testing has shown that none of these problems can be overcome. On the other hand, this coffee ingredient is very unique and has been recognized by many customers as effective. Check The Availability of Java Burn on Its Official Website Who are the makers of Java Burn? John Barban, creator of Java Burn, is a renowned supplement expert, industry leader, educator, professional nutritionist, weight loss expert, fitness enthusiast and author of three best-selling books. Through extensive research, study and testing, Mr. Barban has personally developed this amazing formula to ensure that the supplement can successfully manage and reduce weight loss pressure that millions of individuals around the world have to face. Click to know more about Java Burn Creators Ingredients of Java Burn Weight Loss Powder According to scientific research, the components of Java Burn are incredibly uncommon and have the ability to speed up a person's natural metabolism. Now let's examine each of these Java Burn components and learn how they affect the blend's potency as an all-natural product. Green Tea Leaf Extract: Green tea leaf extract has the potential to raise a person's basal metabolic rate by encouraging thermogenesis. Utilizing green tea extract has been demonstrated in studies to raise resting caloric intake. Green Coffee Extract: Chlogenic acid, which is present in green coffee extract, may have an impact on the body's blood sugar regulation and metabolism. It can also help people who are trying to lose weight by slowing down the rate at which fat is absorbed during meals. L-carnitine: This naturally occurring amino acid derivative aids in the breakdown of stored fat by introducing fatty acid chains into the mitochondrial matrix of the cell. Therefore, it will significantly increase human metabolism. L-theanine: This amino acid aids in weight reduction, blood pressure lowering, and better sleep. It can aid in weight loss by regulating insulin-regulated fat, protein, and carbohydrate metabolism. Chromium: An appropriate metabolism of fats and carbohydrates depends on the trace element chromium. It can also lower a person's percentage of body fat by boosting lean muscle mass. Additionally, the makers of Java Burn powder assert that the addition of vitamins B6, B12, and D will improve the efficiency of their weight loss recipe. Click To Visit The Official Java Burn Website For Detailed Ingredient Information How does Java Burn fat burning powder work for me? Java Burn is the first and only all-natural, 100% safe weight loss powder that increases metabolism naturally, which in turn speeds up the burning of fat. All of Java Burn's ingredients have been scientifically shown to support healthy, natural weight reduction, which can help you lose weight more quickly. L-theanine and L-carnitine, two of the amino acid types included in the natural formulation of this nutritional support, help the body move fat into the mitochondria and heighten the wave. Men's alpha. Green tea extract raises metabolic rate by enhancing insulin sensitivity and elevating hormones that burn fat. Additionally, the fat-burning ingredient Java Burn's green coffee bean extract increases metabolic activity while decreasing the stomach's absorption of carbohydrates. It will also inhibit the function of important hormones linked to fat storage. Chromium can enhance each person's ability to absorb glucose and metabolize carbohydrates. Not to mention, the vitamins in Java Burn Weight Loss Complex, including vitamin D, B6, B12, etc., will boost metabolism and the immune system of the person, which will improve fat burning. Therefore, according to the producers, when combined with this unique blend of fat burners, all these advantageous ingredients will function much more efficiently and aid in rapid and simple natural weight loss. Bumper OFFER 2024 | Read Java Burn Review What are the benefits I got after consuming Java Burn Powder? Expected Health Benefits of Java Burn: Weight loss and enhanced metabolic processes are just two benefits of this mixture. Discover all it has to offer by reading on. Unleashed: Weight Loss Wonders: Starting a journey to lose weight? You might have Java Burn as an ally. This high-quality dietary supplement is the main player in helping you lose weight because it activates your body's fat cells to burn fat. Increased Metabolism: Java Burn is marketed as the solution for anyone looking to increase their metabolism, male or female. Encouraging metabolic health begins with regular consumption at the prescribed dosage.a Your metabolism speeds up the process of breaking down food, which helps with appropriate digestion. It also makes it easier for nutrients to be absorbed, which is an important part of losing weight. Optimizing Systems Holistically: Java Burn is a comprehensive health enhancer that goes beyond weight loss. Packed with superior components, this supplement helps to optimize a number of biological processes. Java Burn is designed to enhance your general well-being by bolstering your immune system, strengthening neuron function, enhancing blood circulation, controlling blood flow, and controlling blood pressure and sugar. An Unleashed Boost in Confidence: Beyond changes to the body, Java Burn seeks to spark an increase in self-assurance. Individuals who have included this fat reduction product into their regimen, both male and female, have reported feeling more confident. Reviews of Java Burn connect with tales of increased confidence and self-worth. EXCLUSIVE OFFER – GET JAVA BURN FOR AN UNBELIEVABLE LOW PRICE TODAY JAVA BURN: PROS When making Java Burn powder, this is the only natural ingredient used. Fit for vegetarians. This fat burner's recipe is devoid of additives, preservatives, and stimulants. Dietary supplements are produced at facilities that have received FDA certification and GMP approval. There is a 60-day money-back guarantee on the product. JAVA BURN: CONS It is exclusive to the official Java Burn website for sale. Depending on the amount of time required, each person will have unique results. [BEST OFFER TODAY]: Click to order Java Burn How can the dose guidelines for Java Burn be used effectively? Every Java Burn weight reduction product packet has a different mix in it. Just add a packet of Java Burn fat-burning powder to your coffee and enjoy. You are allowed to have coffee as usual, with or without food. The product's manufacturers also assert that while you can use it whenever you wish, combining Java Burn weight reduction powder with coffee on a daily basis will maximize its effectiveness. Also keep in mind that taking vitamins on a daily basis will help you experience better results sooner. (Extreme Savings) To Get Java Burn at a Discount, Click Here. Any known side effects from Java Burn? After I used java burn, I found out that Java Burn has no known side effects. This demonstrates that no users of the product have yet to report any unfavorable side effects. The makers of the product assert that unless something goes wrong during the production process, Java Burn is very unlikely to have any harmful side effects because it is composed entirely of natural components. Nonetheless, because every container of Java Burn pills is produced in facilities that have received FDA approval and GMP certification, there is an extremely minimal chance of contamination. Thus, if you do not have an allergy to any of the ingredients included in Java Burn's unique blend, which encourages healthy weight reduction, you might not have any negative effects from the supplement. promotes healthy weight loss. (Buy directly) To purchase Java Burn from the official sales page, click here. Testimonials and Reviews from other Customers of Java Burn Upon reviewing every online customer review, I could find for Java Burn, the majority of them expressed satisfaction with this natural weight loss remedy. Almost no complaints exist regarding the product, and the feedback is overwhelmingly good. A few reviews of Java Burn express discontent with the product's emphasis on how long it takes to see effects as opposed to the real benefits of using it. Thus, it can be concluded that consumers of Java Burn Formula are generally rather happy with the product. Click to read more Java Burn Customer reviews Where can you get Java Burn? Cost details and guidelines for returns Unlike other dietary supplements, Java Burn Supplement may only be bought on its own website. The producer chose to provide the products directly to customers in order to prevent customers from inadvertently acquiring phony or counterfeit goods. On Java Burn's official website, customers may buy this weight-management solution in three packs. Obtain 1 Java Burn formula packet for $69 Obtain 3 Java Burn formula sachets for $117. Obtain 6 Java Burn formula sachets for $204 The Java Burn dietary supplement also comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. As a result, customers can request a 100% refund if they're not happy with the product as a whole or the outcomes it offers. Just file a return request within the first sixty days after the original purchase date. (Price Drop Alert) Click to Buy Java Burn for As Low As $69/ Bottle: Order Now Final Thoughts on Java Burn Review (What I experienced) After carefully examining all of the material available, I have concluded that Java Burn weight loss powder is, in fact, a dependable and successful weight reduction tool. Numerous positive evaluations of Java Burn provide more evidence for this theory. It appears that you don't need to be concerned about this fat burner's efficacy because all of the ingredients added to its exclusive blend have been clinically shown to increase your body's natural metabolism. The fact that the product is made in facilities with FDA registration and GMP certification adds to its seeming safety. When your purchase does arrive, upgrade to the money-back guarantee for sixty days. In this manner, you can assess its efficacy on your own without having to risk any money. Thus, you can test Java Burn, a risk-free weight loss pill, for yourself. EXCLUSIVE DEAL: Buy Java Burn at the Lowest Cost Today FAQ for Java Burn Coffee Should you take Java Burn and coffee separately? Java Burn can be used with other drugs, however for best effects, the manufacturers advise combining it with coffee. Because Java Burn was designed specifically for use with coffee, it functions best in this context. Can I use more than one Java Burn bag? figures the manufacturer does not recommend customers take more than one packet of Jav Burn per day due to possible health hazards. For optimal results, use this fat burner as directed by the manufacturer on a regular basis. Does my coffee's flavor get affected by Java Burn? The makers of Java Burn claim that their weight loss powder has no taste and dissolves easily in coffee. As a result, your coffee's flavor and texture remain exactly the same. Is Java Burn OK for kids? No, it is not permitted for anyone under the age of 18 to use Java Burn. Should I speak with my physician before using Java Burn? If you are using over-the-counter medicine or receiving medical attention for a medical problem, speak with your doctor before using Java Burn. Special Offer: Click to Avail Exclusive Discount Offer on Java Burn (Upto 75% Off)