• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers' situation aside, who are your favorite overall prospects?

saX man

Who are the dudes who you're convinced will be stars in this 2023 class? Regardless if we could or should get them, who are you absolutely sold on? 

Me:

Jordan Addison

Route running-check, NFL quickness-check, YAC ability-check, swag-check, big play ability-check, can line up anywhere-check.  The boy also likes the limelight, leaving Pitt for USC and thriving with Caleb Williams in LA.  Corrected his only potential issue back at Pitt which were a few drops here and there.  I see no way he doesn't translate.  He reminds me so much of Stefon Diggs with a bit more twitch--should be a bonafide ROTY candidate, insta-WR special.  Will be very jealous of the team he ends up with.

I get similar vibes with him that I got with Jefferson and OBJ in their drafts.  Something just seems so perfect about them as NFL WRs.  Just has it.  

Who you got?

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

Once we get the QB I think a move up for Michael Mayer could do this offense wonders

As bad as we need a QB, we need a impact TE just as bad.  It's going to hurt when he goes to another team.  Our only option is a trade back.  I wouldn't be opposed to the idea at all.

11 hours ago, Shocker said:

Another dude I like is Rashee Rice at SMU.  Good size and that guy is explosive 

Gotta come out of this draft with a top WR. If we trade back for more picks, two WRs.  Shi Smith is a #4 at best.  Marshall is too inconsistent.   I like Shenault as a #3.  We need a legit rookie that can come in and play opposite of Moore.  Targeting a WR with that second pick in the second round, no later than the 3rd round.  Rashee Rice, A.T. Perry, Jalin Hyatt, Jacob Cowing or Xavier Hutchinson.

• Pie 1

1.  Bryce Young.  Dude just has that poise and the IT between the ears.  Has more than good enough arm too.

2. Zay Flowers- EXPLOSIVE.  Smaller guy, but get the ball too him and he’ll be a play maker.  Reminds me of a slightly faster Tyler Lockett coming out.

• Pie 3

28 minutes ago, ncfan said:

1.  Bryce Young.  Dude just has that poise and the IT between the ears.  Has more than good enough arm too.

2. Zay Flowers- EXPLOSIVE.  Smaller guy, but get the ball too him and he’ll be a play maker.  Reminds me of a slightly faster Tyler Lockett coming out.

Love Zay Flowers as well.  That guy is a perfect 2nd round target for us.  

On the defensive side, Antonio Johnson S is a guy who a lot of teams will covet. 6'3 versatile safety, he's going to be coveted and think he has a very low bust rate.  Could see him making an impact right away.

22 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I really like Isiah Foskey. Big explosive athletic dude. He definitely has the potential to be the best edge in this class

That's a good one to throw out.  Definitely agree.  He's relentless and is good with his counter moves, just doesn't stop.  Has a knack for shedding blockers even if they get position on him.  Ton of potential, he's that type that can probably play 3, 5, and 7 tech and become an every down type.  Great size and frame.   

• Pie 1