• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Games Week 12

Varking

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If you'd told me at the beginning of the season we'd be 9-2 I'd be thrilled. That still doesn't make snatching defeat from the jaws of victory against a 4-6 GT team anymore palatable. Especially for what that means lying ahead in the ACC CG. Prepare to see the highest level of bullshit call/no calls you've seen since SB50.

Are you already preparing for the referees to be the reason why Carolina *may* lose the ACC CG? 

Is it OK that Duke fans think the only reason Carolina beat them was because of the referees?

It's an interesting take.  I always take the approach that my team has to beat both the other team and the refs and not leave it to the zebras to make the right calls, and if you can't do that live with the result.

18 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Are you already preparing for the referees to be the reason why Carolina *may* lose the ACC CG? 

Is it OK that Duke fans think the only reason Carolina beat them was because of the referees?

It's an interesting take.  I always take the approach that my team has to beat both the other team and the refs and not leave it to the zebras to make the right calls, and if you can't do that live with the result.

I was saying prior to this game that we had to go into the ACC CG with only 1 loss to have a shot. I've seen the movie play out before when Clemson has a shot at the playoffs playing a team that doesn't. Carolina coming out on the short end of every debatable call tonight killed any argument duke may have had.

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Maye is not a sure thing but he has a ton of talent, athleticism and smarts.  Calib Williams is overrated folks.  He has been surrounded with a nurturing environment but I don’t see special 

Dude has very legit arm talent. There's no such thing as a sure thing in the NFL draft but I'd honestly feel a lot more comfortable with Maye or Williams than anyone draft eligible this year. Like by a long shot.

• Pie 1