• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Rivalry Week

jayboogieman

This was the game I was waiting for to see if I wanted to jump on the Stroud train... and I will say now..... he is not it. You can't be surrrounded by that much talent and then when it's finally time to play legit competition and you come out with this dud. 

I am sure the coaching staff has a bit to do with it as well, but there were too many snaps where I could count to 3 and Stroud still had the ball in his hands unable to commit to decison on getting the ball out. 

• Pie 4

Stroud couldn't get it done, although that defense was atrocious 2nd half.  Saw some great skills from him but made mistakes when it mattered.  Can't lie even though I do like him.  

Levis and Young time.  

Jayden Daniels watch shortly.

Also VERY excited to see Ward vs. Penix today.  Really curious to who shows up between those two.  

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

This was the game I was waiting for to see if I wanted to jump on the Stroud train... and I will say now..... he is not it. You can't be surrrounded by that much talent and then when it's finally time to play legit competition and you come out with this dud. 

I am sure the coaching staff has a bit to do with it as well, but there were too many snaps where I could count to 3 and Stroud still had the ball in his hands unable to commit to decison on getting the ball out. 

I've said all season I didn't like what I saw in Stroud. It's Young for me or taking a flyer on Richardson if he comes out.

Just now, Bear Hands said:

Stroud couldn't get it done, although that defense was atrocious 2nd half.  Saw some great skills from him but made mistakes when it mattered.  Can't lie even though I do like him.  

Levis and Young time.  

Jayden Daniels watch shortly.

Also VERY excited to see Ward vs. Penix today.  Really curious to who shows up between those two.  

You can’t seriously talk about Stroud not getting it done while also supporting Levis…