• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Rivalry Week

jayboogieman

6 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

This is embarrassing. 

LOSING TO STATE IS INEXCUSABLE 

The defense has zero pride aside from a handful of players. It boggles the mind how terrible they have been 90% of the season. I guess they just expect the offense to bail them out and put up 40 but when that doesn’t happen look out! 

4 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Same thing Rhule was doing? Making the freshman earn it?

We have the #2 ranked OT and #3 ranked DT from last year over there getting splinters in their ass. I'd get it if we were a powerhouse bream with those guys sitting behind guys set to be drafted hit that ain't the case. Play the studs and let them learn on the field.

3 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

The defense has zero pride aside from a handful of players. It boggles the mind how terrible they have been 90% of the season. I guess they just expect the offense to bail them out and put up 40 but when that doesn’t happen look out! 

Powers and Echols are very good college LBs. Pretty much the entire rest of the D... ugh.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Powers and Echols are very good college LBs. Pretty much the entire rest of the D... ugh.

There has to be something going on because there are good players on D and some NFL prospects. Even the offense the past two games have just been like well we clinched we will see ya in Charlotte.