• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All aboard the Wilks Wagon

Zod

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

Say what you want about Wilks time in Arizona but at least he didn't act like a little bitch after he got fired. And he damn sure didn't make anywhere near 60 million bucks.

I would struggle to find an example of a former head coach acting like as big of a bitch as Rhule after getting canned.

Publicly, anyway. 

I mean....name another "I was wronged" media tour?

• Pie 2

39 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I mean he kinda sued the team that fired him.  

Not at all comparable. He took legal action over a matter that is still very valid within the league. Meanwhile a used car salesman like Matt Rhule goes from one top paying job to another with his awful record and shirks all responsibility while being offered a platform and a shoulder to cry on. It definitely gives credence to the concerns of Wilks and Flores.

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Not at all comparable. He took legal action over a matter that is still very valid within the league. Meanwhile a used car salesman like Matt Rhule goes from one top paying job to another with his awful record and shirks all responsibility while being offered a platform and a shoulder to cry on. It definitely gives credence to the concerns of Wilks and Flores.

So when Hackett gets fired this year with the exact same record should he sue?

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

So when Hackett gets fired this year with the exact same record should he sue?

That’s pretty different. Hackett’s team had Super Bowl run expectations and their window is now (Russ isn’t getting any younger). They are probably going to let Russ give some input into the next coach, because they are stuck with him for better or worse. Plus there isn’t a pattern for not giving white, offensive minded coaches a chance at HC. Just look at Arizona and McDaniels getting another chance in Vegas. If anything it’s the opposite.

I don’t want Wilks as our HC because I feel like it just brings us back to Rivera in terms of style and being a very boring, conservative HC. However, I do think there is some substance as a whole to that lawsuit (especially if that Miami poo is true).