• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pyotr Kochetkov?

GamecockSmitty4

I've been extremely high on Koochie and following him for years even in Russia but he's far exceeding my expectations. Frankly, the dude is playing even better than his amazing stats suggest. For like half his starts this year the team was playing like complete trash in front of him and hanging him out to dry. He should have more wins and a higher save percentage. I don't hold any of those OT goals against him.

• Beer 1

With Andersons injury history and Raantas suckage, its best to trade both and get a reliable goalie in return. I dont see how you can justify keeping either one. Raanta will lose you games if Kooch has to miss time. Anderson could get hurt any time and we have no one else to call up. It is also best to get what you can from him as this is his last contract year and he wont be back next year anyway.

• Pie 1