• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Championship Week

Catsfan69

Just now, Varking said:

I think he’s done a good job of turning the program around. Maye developing faster than expected sort of ballooned folks expectations for this team this year. They are ahead of schedule. 

No.  The defense is not good.  The OL is not good.  He has recruited players that were supposed to be great that are on the bench.  Clemson is way more talented than UNC we know this.  How do you lose focus and lose to GT and State?  

Not happy with Mack at all.  They turned a great season back to mediocre too fast

13 minutes ago, Varking said:

I think he’s done a good job of turning the program around. Maye developing faster than expected sort of ballooned folks expectations for this team this year. They are ahead of schedule. 

He's done exactly what was needed. Dragged us out of the gutter and back to respectability. But at his age it's definitely time to think about the succession plan. Longo ain't it.

44 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Maye is heading to bama is my guess

Well thankfully your “guess” is garbage. There has been clarification that the players MB was referring to are recruits. There will be some transfers tho as there is every year. My guess is one or two of the fresh RBs and Criswell. I’m good with anyone on defense leaving aside from a handful players.