• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Championship Week

Catsfan69

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

They have. I'm still here. Maybe watching Maye's last snaps. The kid is going to be offered the world by elite programs and I don't blame him if he takes it.

He's a legacy kid, but yeah, UNC will probably have to come off some cash to keep him. Other schools are going to be offering him a lot of it.

Just now, 4Corners said:

I love Mack. Great salesman and a guy that tells it how it is. Probably could have been a great AD. I’d stick with him until Maye leaves after next season. 

We haven’t seen anything better for a long time but the finish this season has been pretty brutal.  UNC just doesn’t have the talent to compete at the highest level 

Powerhouse programs tampering and buying off players from other teams is an excellent way to kill the sport and make a lot of people like myself lose interest. NIL stuff is gonna have to be fixed.  Coaches have to keep recruiting players once they’re already on the team. 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Powerhouse programs tampering and buying off players from other teams is an excellent way to kill the sport and make a lot of people like myself lose interest. NIL stuff is gonna have to be fixed.  Coaches have to keep recruiting players once they’re already on the team. 

Were you against it before you knew Maye might jet or after?

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

It's almost like the players have a choice now. 

Anyone who thinks Maye definitely won't leave isn't being realistic. Yeah, he's a legacy kid but he was also originally committed to Alabama so it's not like he wasn't looking elsewhere. 

Here's what he's going to be told...

Your OC is a mouth breathing moron. You're losing your #1 WR. Your program doesn't have a depth bench. Sam Howell went from being talked about as a #1 overall pick to being a 5th rounder because your OC is a mouth breathing moron and your program doesn't have a depth bench. So... you wanna take this bag of cash and go #1 overall or do you want to go back to Chapel Hill and get the hell beat out of you while carrying the whole offense playing hero ball and then ultimately going in the 5th round? Your call.

That's what this kid is going to hear. And you know what? It's fuging legit.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2