• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Championship Week

Catsfan69

18 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Wow ... this thread has been a hoot the past few pages with the Heels Homers barking at one another.

Animated GIF

Haircut Karen GIF by moodman

You, every time someone says the words Tar Heels, do you have your account set to notify you anytime UNC is mentioned on this forum? It’s borderline obsessive.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

2 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

They do but Carolina also has their academic reputation and funnels money into their academics. Schools like Bama and Ohio State could give two shits about the actual academics. It’s all about making money through athletics.

You're talking about the academic reputation of a school that ran fake classes for nearly two decades? Seems like a silly point to make

11 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Haircut Karen GIF by moodman

You, every time someone says the words Tar Heels, do you have your account set to notify you anytime UNC is mentioned on this forum? It’s borderline obsessive.

For the record, the Heels basketball team has been "my team" since I was 5. I'm 47.

From age 1 to 6 we lived across the street from NCSU. To be different than my dad, who rooted for the Pack, I decided to root for the Heels lol.

Edited by Brooklyn 3.0

Conference titles mean nothing in these rankings   No benefit to your conference having it IMO.  Just an injury risk. 

you got Bama, Tenn and Penn St all ranked ahead of Clemson.  Clemson got a better record and a power 5 ship.   

rankings generally have given them real sway.  Just be consistent. I mean it doesn’t matter where Clemson is ranked in reality but you got to have a standard that holds true year to year IMO. 

18 minutes ago, ninermatt said:

You're talking about the academic reputation of a school that ran fake classes for nearly two decades? Seems like a silly point to make

A few classes that athletes were steered too… how much different is it than Duke athletes being steered to NC Central to take classes because they are easier. Was it an academic scandal, sure. Does this mean that the university doesn’t have a history of providing academic excellence, absolutely not. Thinking so is asinine.

30 minutes ago, ninermatt said:

OMG not this crap again. This “issue” was resolved, proven to be inaccurate, and essentially was a speculative witch hunt led by a few fraudulent reporters and blood thirsty fan bases. UNC has a certificate that cleared them. Facts don’t care about your feelings, guy.