• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anthony Richardson declares for the draft

Ricky Spanish

1 minute ago, Kentucky Panther said:

You literally just harped on box scores from four fugging games. Nothing but box scores.

You’re terrible at this. 

I harped on how they played against common opponents. A conversation Levis lovers should want to duck and run from. 

Without box scores, who played better against the same four opponents? 

Edited by Varking

Just now, Varking said:

I harped on how they played against common opponents. A conversation Levis lovers should want to duck and run from. 

Ahh, not box scores, though. Gotcha. 

I’m not a Levis lover, I’m anti garbage. Richardson is the very last of the considered top four I would take. And as much as I appreciate Cats taking my side on AR, I will gouge my eyes out if Darnold is here next year. We need someone new. 

1 minute ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Ahh, not box scores, though. Gotcha. 

I’m not a Levis lover, I’m anti garbage. Richardson is the very last of the considered top four I would take. And as much as I appreciate Cats taking my side on AR, I will gouge my eyes out if Darnold is here next year. We need someone new. 

Who played better against the same four opponents? Their  only times they played against the same defenses. Who do you think played better? And if you don’t want garbage, and you consider Richardson garbage, then you shouldn’t want Levis either. 

Edited by Varking
  • Flames 1

25 minutes ago, Varking said:

Who played better against the same four opponents? Their  only times they played against the same defenses. Who do you think played better? And if you don’t want garbage, and you consider Richardson garbage, then you shouldn’t want Levis either. 

Yawn. Levis had a better year, a year that you keep saying was so terrible. Yet he beat Richardson in nearly every category. He could barely walk during SEC play and still had a more impressive season.  Or does context only matter for AR (my receivers can’t catch)!

And for the 15th time no, Levis is not who I want to draft. But we obviously disagree on who we would pick between these two. 

Edited by Kentucky Panther

5 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Yawn. Levis had a better year, a year that you keep saying was so terrible. Yet he beat Richardson in nearly every category. He could barely walk during SEC play and still had a more impressive season.  Or does context only matter for AR (my receivers can’t catch)!

Richardson had a better season, brother. Levis threw more interceptions. Richardson scored more touchdowns. Richardson accounted for more yards. 

Again, Richardson accounted for more scoring plays and more yards. 

For the record, Richardson played hurt as well. 

Edited by Varking

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

Richardson had a better season, brother. Levis threw more interceptions. Richardson scored more touchdowns. Richardson accounted for more yards. 

Again, Richardson accounted for more scoring plays and more yards. 

For the record, Richardson played hurt as well. 

I guess we will see what the Panthers think. Although I hope it doesn’t come down to that. 

Just now, Kentucky Panther said:

We finally agree on something. Haha 

Stroud has always been my guy in this class. I made the first Suck for Stroud post kind of as a joke but kind of not. The problem is you’re going to have to move to 2 to get him and there will be other teams trying as well. It’s hard to make that move because you cant miss when your trade away future firsts.