• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Bowl Games

jayboogieman

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

No one is telling anyone how to live their life. We're saying he's crazy for not picketing the cash and safeguarding his NFL stock.

But we're evidently just poor, so ignore us. 😂

You don’t know what type of compensation he is receiving at UNC and you are basing your $5 million dollar rumor on hearsay. There is no evidence he was offered 5 million to play at another school. Do I think another school like TexasAM or tOSU probably tampered with him (illegal) and also used a bogus NIL deal to try and pry him from UNC (also illegal)? Yes but we don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes. 

you poo talk me about giving UNC fans a bad name but bro u on here advocating that arguably one of the best players in school history leave the program 

3 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

you poo talk me about giving UNC fans a bad name but bro u on here advocating that arguably one of the best players in school history leave the program 

For his own good, yeah. You give UNC fans a bad name because you traipse around this forum trying to troll other college fans at literally any and every opportunity even if you have to force the hell out of it. It's cringy as hell.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

Maye is going to end up like Howell......top 10 pick to lower round JAG. He needs to go to Alabama or OSU. He is crazy to stake his pro future to Mack Brown.

This is my fear.

Maye has the talent to be a great NFL QB, with the right development. He won't get that with Mack.

Mack's a great recruiter still, but his best coaching days are long gone.

Duke really had an incredible turnaround with Mike Elko as coach. I wasn't that impressed with the hiring choice, but he took a team -- with like one ACC win in two years -- to a 9-4 record, Military Bowl blowout win, and a legit shot at 12-1 if some close finishes went the other way.

Dude is an absolutely deserved Coach of the Year. Crazy to think that you could really argue the two best QBs in the ACC this year were off Tobacco Road.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Duke really had an incredible turnaround with Mike Elko as coach. I wasn't that impressed with the hiring choice, but he took a team -- with like one ACC win in two years -- to a 9-4 record, Military Bowl blowout win, and a legit shot at 12-1 if some close finishes went the other way.

Dude is an absolutely deserved Coach of the Year. Crazy to think that you could really argue the two best QBs in the ACC this year were off Tobacco Road.

They also did not have to play Clemson, State, FSU or Louisville. Elko did a great job but that schedule is a cake walk.

• The D 1

7 hours ago, Burnout189 said:

This is my fear.

Maye has the talent to be a great NFL QB, with the right development. He won't get that with Mack.

Mack's a great recruiter still, but his best coaching days are long gone.

I’m very confused by opinions like this and the other donkey brained one earlier in this thread. Maye just set all sorts of school records, accounted for almost 50 touch downs, and elevated the play of his teammates. Are y’all saying it’s Mack’s fault that Drake isn’t throwing for 500 yards per and 5 TDs every fame? 

very, very strange opinions and it is very obvious to me and others in this thread the posters that have ZERO credibility and have no idea what they are talking about. The spectrum of asinine statements have hit on every part of the spectrum from money to playing time. Weird.