• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

5 straight losing seasons since Tepper bought the team.

hepcat

Compare it to Tom Dundon for the Hurricanes taking over in 2018 and immediately making them one of the best teams in the league with 4 straight winning seasons with playoff appearances AND a playoff series win in each of those years (tied for longest active streak). Top 3-5 team this year too and set up extremely well for the future. Tepper fuging sucks, sports teams' success starts up top with the owner and we have the worst one in the fuging league.

1 minute ago, ChibCU said:

I've become accustomed to it, but damn, that's quite the stretch. That's like 7% of a lifespan. I just want to see one Super Bowl win...

Panthers will never win a Super Bowl. I’m considering finding a hypnotist to make me forget I was ever a Panthers fan. This team refused to do ANYTHING right. Can’t tank properly, can’t win properly, they just a miserable cursed franchise that doesn’t deserve fans. 

• Beer 1