• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What top HC or OC would want to come here?

Jmac

With a top ten draft pick, many top HCs would love to get their hands on this roster. Excluding QB we have few “needs” and the two most important groups, the trenches, are good to go. We could use an upgrade from YGE, but scheme can compensate for a lot when it comes to solitary weaknesses. 

• Pie 2

Mine hasn't changed. I really like Kellen Moore. His concepts to hide Prescott's BS have been wizard like. Same goes for Shane Steichen because his play calling hides a lot of Hurts downsides. Both deserve interviews and both have really good records with multiple QBs. 

• Pie 1

10 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

With a top ten draft pick, many top HCs would love to get their hands on this roster. Excluding QB we have few “needs” and the two most important groups, the trenches, are good to go. We could use an upgrade from YGE, but scheme can compensate for a lot when it comes to solitary weaknesses. 

If you're a offensive guy it's not going to be hard to find a DC that would like to work with our defense. 

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, onmyown said:

Uh what? Try googling ‘beinemey’s past’. If he was not a minority he wouldn’t even have a job depending if you want to keep it real or not.

Well then...lol

I have never looked too much into him. I just continue to hear many people complain that he has not got an NFL head coaching job (and usually use that as an opening to say the NFL doesn't want to hire black HCs)