• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stadium Seating Question

Cdparr7

A friend of mine has tickets to the game Saturday, and I want to take my Nephew since he will be in town for Christmas.

I haven’t sat on the upper level in years. These tickets are in one of the 540s and it’s Row 1. If I remember right, don’t the hand rail block a lot of your view on the upper deck in row 1? 

Edited by Cdparr7

4 hours ago, Cdparr7 said:

A friend of mine has tickets to the game Saturday, and I want to take my Nephew since he will be in town for Christmas.

I haven’t sat on the upper level in years. These tickets are in one of the 540s and it’s Row 1. If I remember right, don’t the hand rail block a lot of your view on the upper deck in row 1? 

FYI - row 1 is actually row 2. Not sure if it’s this way in every section, but is for many.  Row 1aa is the first row in the upper level and they have the rail.  And I’m not talking about that row all by itself when walk out.  I’m talking the first row in the sections.  I know this because I’m in row 1aa Section 540 😎.  And the rail isn’t really in the way, just the first seat in row where the bar goes up for the stairs.  But if row 1 (which is actually row 2) your fine, rail shouldn’t be an issue at all.    

Here’s a picture if it helps.  

8F0E9C88-994C-44DC-A006-CD580369B35C.png

5 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

There isn’t a chance I go to that stadium and sit up top with kids anymore. Too many drunk idiots that fight. 

When did that change? I stopped going to games because the blue hairs were telling me to sit down.  Crap, if you uttered a four-letter word the yellow coats got called texted) on you. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, 1989 said:

I’ve always had a great time in the upper deck. Never saw a fight.

Ah, back in the good old days there were!!!  That all stopped when the PA announcers basically encouraged snitching before every game.  TEXT-I'M A WUSS to stadium security if other people are having a good time.

29 minutes ago, peteywheatstraw said:

Wheel chair row are some of the best seats in the stadium imo.  You won't be blocked and will have great views of everything.

Wow really? I was wondering if that’s what that stood for. Hopefully I won’t get run out of them for not being in one.