• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Kaye, Observer comment on Wilks support

raleigh-panther

53 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Wilks does not compare well to the top candidates out there IMO.

I agree Wilks is not a top choice.  He is doable but we've been handling doable since before rule.  I'm ready to see the Panthers start kicking ass and taking names.  All that to say, I hope we find a fantastic head coach but keep Wilks on the coaching staff.

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1

31 minutes ago, Rex Trotter said:

at this point I hope Wilkes get the job just to piss clowns like Linville,sean peyton dumbass & that Fua clown off. maybe then they will finally had enough and go bandwagon off another team and we will neverhave to see them or they bitching ever again.

Imagine being such a terrible fan that you'd rather your team continue to suck ass just to spite other fans you don't like. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 2

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Imagine being such a terrible fan that you'd rather your team continue to suck ass just to spite other fans you don't like. 

you are a terrible fan wanting them to lose when they are still in the div hunt. I don't give a poo about records if you get in anything can happen in the playoffs.

• Poo 1

20 minutes ago, ThPantherFan said:

I agree Wilks is not a top choice.  He is doable but we've been handling doable since before rule.  I'm ready to see the Panthers start kicking ass and taking names.  All that to say, I hope we find a fantastic head coach but keep Wilks on the coaching staff.

I like Wilks but I wouldn't saddle a new HC with the guy who helped get the last one fired. I do want to see him in the league but I'm not sure here is great for everyone moving forward if he isn't the new HC.

• Beer 1

Just now, Waldo said:

I like Wilks but I wouldn't saddle a new HC with the guy who helped get the last one fired. I do want to see him in the league but I'm not sure here is great for everyone moving forward if he isn't the new HC.

Wilks deserve a shot at HC with his own staff and an off season that will help him build the team how he wants it. A 2 year deal is fine and gives Wilks plenty of time to build the team how he wants it and we can move on if it don't work out.

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Tepper wishes he could clone you tens of thousands of times. He needs fans that embrace the suck.

I did'n buy into Matt Rhule's garbage so I will not buy everything he is selling.

I just see what a great job Wilks have done since taking over and he derserves an off season and new OC to get everyone on baord on how he wants to build this team.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

8 minutes ago, Rex Trotter said:

you are a terrible fan wanting them to lose when they are still in the div hunt. I don't give a poo about records if you get in anything can happen in the playoffs.

Loyalty to a fault is great and being a diehard Panthers fan I always want to go to the playoffs if we have any glimpes of being playoff caliber team but presently I just don't see that this years team meets that standard.

I thought the team might have a slim margin of hope to be half way competive if they made the playoffs but after watching them get blown out by the Steelers so badly Sunday, all my hopes were shattered and realization set in.

• Pie 1