• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict how fast the Huddle turns on J-No

kungfoodude

Huddle gonna Huddle  

87 members have voted

1. 1. How fast will the Huddle turn on Josh Norman?

• Before the first game
    • First play
    • First pass allowed
    • First TD allowed
    • First game
    • Second game
    • Won't happen, he leads us to the SB and signs a lifetime contract! WOOOOOOOOO

Hes legs are fresher than any other CBs and *puts on bro science goggles* looks like hes on grandmas sauce as well.......

He looked like a safety in the panther vid, hope they have cover-2 help for him....... wish those DLs from the glory days were still here, id feel much better.... 

• Beer 1

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Knowing that Dionte Johnson’s son is our only other option at corner, I don’t think there is anything that Norman can do to piss me off.

In fact, I give our front office props for trying their best to solve the problem at hand.

I swear, is hartsfield the best cover CB on the roster now??

4 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Donte Jackson used to drive me up the damn wall but at this point I’m ready to give him my achilles.

I’m tired of watching Keith Taylor get little boy’d over and over again.

It was the worst display since the infamous Benwikere vs Jones execution.... 

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

I remember you had quite a few Gettleman fans, and dudes that were trying to justify the J-No situation. Obviously, he’s past his prime, so I expect to turn on him after the first game, but man, that was a terrible move back then. 

I broke up with gettlegut over his petty handling with norman. Bare min, let him play out on the tag, if and when he doesnt report handle that. It also ruined 90% of that draft and ruined the teams chances at back2back wins. gettlegut was just a different type of herniany bad....dam shame

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

Nothing will ever be that bad ever again, that was circus grade terrible

yea, all the steelers needed to do with keep targeting johnson and it would have gotten 200+ yard bad...something was up cause he was on the sideline for many snaps. fyi mitch was QBing....