• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold had the 13th worst QB win in NFL history if we measured passer rating

ENC Pantherfan

1 minute ago, Gerry Green said:

Yeah, but it's so much fun getting them all riled up. And it's so easy. Just say something positive and watch the fireworks. lol

On 6/1/2022 at 1:21 PM, iamhubby1 said:

I bring out feelings is others, that they are not aware of themselves. I'm the fuging Pied Piper of the Huddle. 

Episode 5 GIF by MacGruber

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I know.  I'm amazed at how easy it is.  It's really getting to be a lot of fun.

I love this place. It has everything you could ask for. Some good football talk, some occasional knowledge getting dropped, and of course getting under the skin of those who shall not be named. It's all fun.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

As always like clockwork hubby quickly pivots from flailing about people not being nice to unironically slinging insults himself within minutes.

Jim Carrey Lol GIF

Fun People GIF

Just defending myself against your constant onslaught of insults. It's what you do. And believe it or not, I'm not the only one that notices your antics. 

Like I said. Quit using mental illness in your insults. And you won't even know I'm here.

1 minute ago, Gerry Green said:

I love this place. It has everything you could ask for. Some good football talk, some occasional knowledge getting dropped, and of course getting under the skin of those who shall not be named. It's all fun.

and it all ends with you getting banned..........again

I love this place as well

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1