• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold’s Market Value per Spotrac

ECHornet

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Okay, is anyone else having a problem with ONLY page 6 on this thread? I can't reply to anything nor does it load properly. 

This has been happening to me a lot - If I wait long enough, usually a page becomes "interactable" again. Not sure what's up, it only seems an issue on the last page. I was wondering if it was my adblocker.

edit: Definitely gets worse as more posts are added to a page - I've seen a few other posters comment on this too.

Edited by mav1234
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 2

5 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Okay, is anyone else having a problem with ONLY page 6 on this thread? I can't reply to anything nor does it load properly. 

Well, let's see? 

Edit to add; Seems to be working for me. But, I have Spectrum. Does that matter?

Edited by Gerry Green

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

It happens all the time on this app. Some days are worse than others but today it is it's normal bad. You're not the only one @kungfoodude

How can you use a phone for the Huddle. I tried it for about an hour and could not stand having to enlarge the print just to read. It's either laptop, or nothing in this house. lol

2 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

How can you use a phone for the Huddle. I tried it for about an hour and could not stand having to enlarge the print just to read. It's either laptop, or nothing in this house. lol

I do it to keep from typing long winded posts. Trust me you should be thankful I do. But i agree with the keyboard thing. Now you know why I have so many typos lol.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

No. I have spectrum also. It's the app. I've been having trouble with it all season.  It's a new issue I suppose. 

I got my first smart phone about 2 years ago. I just could not stand that little writing. Having to enlarge, then scroll, just to read 1 post just got to me. If I have anything of import to say, I'm on the laptop. Of course, 2 years ago I had an actual life. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

I got my first smart phone about 2 years ago. I just could not stand that little writing. Having to enlarge, then scroll, just to read 1 post just got to me. If I have anything of import to say, I'm on the laptop. Of course, 2 years ago I had an actual life. 

That's sounds eerily familiar.  Between my bad eyes and fat fingers it takes me forever to type something out.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

If it's a fairly easy negotiation and we can get him under 5 to compliment a rookie QB deal, then I guess? He's a backup who you can win some games with, depending on the matchup.  

The entire QB market is beyond slim pickings.  The other options are basically Cooper Rush, Gardner Minshew, Mike White, Taylor Heinicke, Jacoby Brissett, Drew Lock & Mason Rudolph.

We don't need to pay Jimmy G or Daniel Jones, those guys can go elsewhere.

Brissett might be the only real "upgrade" over what we have now and I believe he's going to be asking for starter money.

But if we can keep Darnold for around $5 mil a year, that I can digest as long as we have some new rookie QBs we can put in when the time's right. 

• Pie 1