• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich New Head Coach

NJPanthers12

1 hour ago, trueblade said:

Good interview. I didn't like how often he brought up Tepper's name when talking about evaluating the draft class as well as the free agent class. Dave, you've hired some sharp football people. Let them do their thing and stay out of it.

Hopefully Reich is just kissing Tepper's backside. If not... well things probably won't get better.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Wolfcop said:

If we win, it’ll cure all. Probably will not take that long, though. Reich seems like the type coach that players enjoy playing for. Not that it guarantees winning, mind you. 

Winning only comes if the players buy into what you're selling. The media is trying it's best to paint a picture of Reich being liked all around the league, but in truth there's formal players even from the Colts who have said he doesn't command a locker room like the likes of Andy Reid(Not my words but of a formal player under Reich) google's your friend, what lead to his failure in Indy was he didn't have the eye for a QB and he was a QB, and his offense was at the bottom last year, think about this, McAdoo offense ran better. Yeah he's a great guy but they say the same thing about Darnold. So in reference we got the Sam Darnold of coaches. 

He's probably trying to get Rodgers(was great but past his prime) or Daniel Jones(only god knows why) and don't count out D.Carr(because he doesn't like to draft and develop, like how sway???)

Reich will not win over 6 games next year, the players are going make sure of it. Don't believe me, just watch.

They really wanted to boycott but Wilks talk them down, that's how much they respected the man

Only reason any of them showed to the press conference is because their professionals at their job. Let's not say force it but it is the offseason, so move your tail down there or find yourself somewhere else.

"He's a leader of man...yea I heard that before somewhere..."

Trust you can play the game hard enough where no one can tell you ain't playing hard enough to win.

By mid-season it's going be a hell of a story. Tepper lost a lot of respect from the players.

• Poo 7

24 minutes ago, THIEVEZAVE said:

Winning only comes if the players buy into what you're selling. The media is trying it's best to paint a picture of Reich being liked all around the league, but in truth there's formal players even from the Colts who have said he doesn't command a locker room like the likes of Andy Reid(Not my words but of a formal player under Reich) google's your friend, what lead to his failure in Indy was he didn't have the eye for a QB and he was a QB, and his offense was at the bottom last year, think about this, McAdoo offense ran better. Yeah he's a great guy but they say the same thing about Darnold. So in reference we got the Sam Darnold of coaches. 

He's probably trying to get Rodgers(was great but past his prime) or Daniel Jones(only god knows why) and don't count out D.Carr(because he doesn't like to draft and develop, like how sway???)

Reich will not win over 6 games next year, the players are going make sure of it. Don't believe me, just watch.

They really wanted to boycott but Wilks talk them down, that's how much they respected the man

Only reason any of them showed to the press conference is because their professionals at their job. Let's not say force it but it is the offseason, so move your tail down there or find yourself somewhere else.

Trust you can play the game hard enough where no one can tell you ain't playing hard enough to win.

By mid-season it's going be a hell of a story. Tepper lost a lot of respect from the players.

Yeah...nice story 😆

bullshit.gif

33 minutes ago, THIEVEZAVE said:

I’ve seen a lot of awful takes in my 15 years on this board. This is near the top of the list.

• Pie 9

49 minutes ago, THIEVEZAVE said:

oh aliases 

1 hour ago, THIEVEZAVE said:

Haha clown take