• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Championship Game Thread

Shocker

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

The Bengals aren't gonna be able to compete today unless their lines start playing a lot better than they are right now. They're getting handled in the trenches.

Their DL is picking it up the Chiefs just scheme so well for it. But yeah their OL is a serious concern for them

8 minutes ago, frankw said:

Social media is of course a cesspool. But I was referring less to fans which always have a few rotten apples in the bunch somewhere and more the Chiefs players. They're just as cocky as the Bengals if not more. It's the same as how other fans perceived the 2015 Panthers I guess. But that was one season. The Chiefs have had a possible dynasty with Mahomes. Now some of them act as if they have an expectation they are just supposed to win. That's why it was nice to see the Bengals humble them in the AFC championship last year.

We’ll have to agree to disagree. Any good team is going to have confidence/cockiness. I see much less from the Chiefs than Bengals the last year or so, despite the Chiefs being able to back it up by actually having a ring. Bengals and their fans act like they’re entitled to win this game after taking the last 3 vs the Chiefs. 

3 minutes ago, t96 said:

We’ll have to agree to disagree. Any good team is going to have confidence/cockiness. I see much less from the Chiefs than Bengals the last year or so, despite the Chiefs being able to back it up by actually having a ring. Bengals and their fans act like they’re entitled to win this game after taking the last 3 vs the Chiefs. 

Well I agree that's a foolish mentality. But there's plenty of football left in this game. I'd rather see both teams make a game of it showboating or not.

• Beer 1