• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Around the league

Mr. Scot

5 hours ago, travisura said:

Am I wrong for think that this hire basically cements that we'll have to trade up to 1 to get our QB? If we trade to 3, the Colts trade to 1, and the top two QBs are off the board by the time we pick. With Saturday, I thought the likelihood of them going Levis at 4 was pretty high. Now that they've made Steichen their guy, I'm more worried it will be a competent QB pick.

IMO

i would try to trade up to #3 to try to get CJ, and let Indy jump to #1 if they want and give the farm in draft capital!

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He did so great against the Chiefs that second half....  Seriously though why are they picking a defensive minded coach to help Kyler Murray??

Because Kyler thinks he's so smart he should be the HC, OC and the QB as well. The Colts and Arizona jobs are the worst possible jobs in the nfl. But I hear the money is good at least. 

1 minute ago, razorwolf said:

IMO

i would try to trade up to #3 to try to get CJ, and let Indy jump to #1 if they want and give the farm in draft capital!

Indy jumps to 1 and they take Stroud or Young. Houston at 2 then takes the other one of the two. That leaves us sitting at 3 with both top QBs gone, and probably drafting someone we could've gotten at 9.