• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm Sick of Losing Seasons.

Hoenheim

Will 2023 be a winning season? 🤔   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Will we have a winning season in 2023?

• Yes
    • No

With as weak as the south is right now I think if we nail the QB choice we’ll have six wins easy there and should be able to get 4+ outside the division.  We’re on the ascent while the other three teams are on the way down. Even with poor coaching and mediocre QB play at best we were really close to winning the South last year and 4-2 in the division. Shoulda been 5-1 if not for refs not understanding what the field of play is. 

21 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, we all are. Well, except for the folks still clinging to Sam Darnold potentially being the answer. Evidently they enjoy the losing.

For some losing is acceptable as long as the starting QB doesn't make them uncomfortable.

I dont know that I would refer to our history as inconsistently good. I would say that never having back to back winning seasons makes us consistently bad. Even with Cam here and Ron we had like what? Three winning record seasons in nine years or something like that? We had a game changer at MLB and QB and still found a way to lose more than we won. 

If these past few years have finally lead us to a franchise LT followed by a franchise QB it’ll be worth it. And we will break the curse of never having back to back winning seasons. 

14 minutes ago, Varking said:

I dont know that I would refer to our history as inconsistently good. I would say that never having back to back winning seasons makes us consistently bad. Even with Cam here and Ron we had like what? Three winning record seasons in nine years or something like that? We had a game changer at MLB and QB and still found a way to lose more than we won. 

If these past few years have finally lead us to a franchise LT followed by a franchise QB it’ll be worth it. And we will break the curse of never having back to back winning seasons. 

It was because of Ron we were consistently mediocre.