• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#1 CJ Trade

razorwolf

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I agree on the so called professionals. I never listen to me media blowhards about anything.  Some of the retired players and scouts can be fairly close on their rankings but they are not perfect.  You can use those guys to get a general sense of where these kids are viewed initially but it varies. You can get an overall average ranking if you average the better ones. It's all just a guess anyway. 

Agreed. But so don’t mind them posting THEIR thoughts. It’s claiming to be some sort of insider and putting quotes from imaginary sources. Did an NFL scout come down to his Moms basement and tell him that info. But people believe whatever “truth” fits the narrative. That’s a society issue, not sports. So I’ll stop there. 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Agreed. But so don’t mind them posting THEIR thoughts. It’s claiming to be some sort of insider and putting quotes from imaginary sources. Did an NFL scout come down to his Moms basement and tell him that info. But people believe whatever “truth” fits the narrative. That’s a society issue, not sports. So I’ll stop there. 

He did say "per PFF". In other words, random dude who took quote snippets out of a PFF article or tweet.

1 hour ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Interesting....getting Stroud without trading up would be outstanding.

LOL…CJ is definitely in the mix to go #1.  Probably happens.

If Richardson goes before the top 3 I will be amazed.  I don’t think he is picked in round 1.  

Edited by Shocker

10 minutes ago, Toomers said:

331CD1CE-340B-4111-96CB-8EADA2C2C605.gif.94a365f601b2a5aa015949d1974df963.gif

Well previously on Twitter if you had a blue Checkmark you were verified as an actual journalist/artist whatever through some credentials of some sort. Once Elon Musk bought it any asshole can pay him $8 a month to get a checkmark beside their name and make poo up while looking credible

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Well previously on Twitter if you had a blue Checkmark you were verified as an actual journalist/artist whatever through some credentials of some sort. Once Elon Musk bought it any asshole can pay him $8 a month to get a checkmark beside their name and make poo up while looking credible

Thanks for trying to explain it. But I still don’t get it. But that’s on me because I’ve never tried to. And probably won’t. 

• Beer 2

29 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

So people with so called credentials didn't make stuff up until Elon bought it? Right. 

• Beer 2

50 minutes ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

Oh, please. At the time half the people on this board thought Cam was the next Jamarcus Russell.

Yep.

What a time back then. Wish it was easy to go back and pull posts lol. There was quite a few on the “Dareus or trade down” trade. It’s pretty much the same people who are now saying there are no QBs in this draft worth making moves for. 

• Pie 3

Just now, AggieLean said:

Yep.

What a time back then. Wish it was easy to go back and pull posts lol. There was quite a few on the “Dareus or trade down” trade. It’s pretty much the same people who are now saying there are no QBs in this draft worth making moves for. 

Pull my posts. I think you are just pissed that a few of us are not on board with throwing everything at a qb you so desperately want. We are not sitting in the #1 pick so your analogy is full of crap. Do better.