• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don Waddell is a cheap ass watch

Panthers Fan 69

We're truly just lacking that one elite goal scorer. We score by committee sure but we don't have that McJesus level goal scorer and it absolutely hurts. Thought Aho or Svech would develop into that but that hasn't happened, though they're both still strong players. Just not as deadly as you'd like them to be with their chances.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, KillerKat said:

We cant assume we can resign every contract that ends.

Sabastian Aho 25-years old, contract expires 24/25

Andrei Svechnikov-22 years old, contract expires 29/30

Jesperi Kotkaniemi 22 years old, contract expires 29/30

Seth Jarvis-21 years old, contract expires 23/24

Pyotr Kochetkov-23 years old, contract expires  26/27

Martin Necas-24 years old, contract expires 23/24

Jacob Slavin-28 years old, contract expires 25/26

Jalen Chatfield-26 years old, contract expires 22/23 This year!! (We must resign, dude is playing lights out, may be one of our best defenseman)

If think we are in pretty good shape. Jordan Staal and Chatfield are the ones I most most concerned about. I’m not sure how much Jordan has left (desire) in the tank. Also, Burns is sign through next 2 seasons 24/25.

• Pie 1

https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/countdown-to-tradecentre-carolina-hurricanes-out-on-san-jose-sharks-timo-meier-1.1923974

fire Waddell.  Sorry cheap ass.  I’m sick of this cheap asshole.  10 mill is cap space and they have no desire to get us better. Him and DUMBdon are cheap bastards.  Canes flame out again in the playoffs someone’s head needs to roll.  These are the things that ouss me off about NC pro teams. All of them are fuging cheap. 

Edited by Panthers Fan 69
  • Pie 1

3 hours ago, philit99 said:

Sabastian Aho 25-years old, contract expires 24/25

Andrei Svechnikov-22 years old, contract expires 29/30

Jesperi Kotkaniemi 22 years old, contract expires 29/30

Seth Jarvis-21 years old, contract expires 23/24

Pyotr Kochetkov-23 years old, contract expires  26/27

Martin Necas-24 years old, contract expires 23/24

Jacob Slavin-28 years old, contract expires 25/26

Jalen Chatfield-26 years old, contract expires 22/23 This year!! (We must resign, dude is playing lights out, may be one of our best defenseman)

If think we are in pretty good shape. Jordan Staal and Chatfield are the ones I most most concerned about. I’m not sure how much Jordan has left (desire) in the tank. Also, Burns is sign through next 2 seasons 24/25.

Aho’s contract expires after next year. Necas is a RFA. One of either Pesce or Brady are gone. I hope Aho resigns but there is no guarantee he will. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

https://www.tsn.ca/nhl/countdown-to-tradecentre-carolina-hurricanes-out-on-san-jose-sharks-timo-meier-1.1923974

fire Waddell.  Sorry cheap ass.  I’m sick of this cheap asshole.  10 mill is cap space and they have no desire to get us better. Him and DUMBdon are cheap bastards.  Canes flame out again in the playoffs someone’s head needs to roll.  These are the things that ouss me off about NC pro teams. All of them are fuging cheap. 

Also any inkling of success and the organizations act like they won multiple championships and dont have to change anything.

• Pie 2