• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Drills: Day 1

Mr. Scot

Just now, L-TownCat said:

I just can’t get into combine stuff.  Not knocking anybody who enjoys it, lord knows my interests don’t tickle everybody’s fancy.

Too many guys can have great combine performances only to not be good football players.

…still gonna watch it tho 

Sighing Sigh GIF by Joey Bada$$

I'm more interested in listening to the interviews with our staff.  I never watch the drills unless one of our coaches is caught watching them. 

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I'm more interested in listening to the interviews with our staff.  I never watch the drills unless one of our coaches is caught watching them. 

Years ago I used to do the same, but Foxy and Ron killed me with the coach-speak.

I’ve started listening to Fitt a little recently.  He’ll actually say something.  (Intentionally or not)

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, L-TownCat said:

Years ago I used to do the same, but Foxy and Ron killed me with the coach-speak.

I’ve started listening to Fitt a little recently.  He’ll actually say something.  (Intentionally or not)

Yeah I didn't follow it back then either.  I've only gotten into it because of this staff.  

• Pie 1

Very eager to see the front seven today. Lot of solid prospects at LB and on the DLine this draft.

Specifically for the LBs: Daiyan Henley, Jack Campbell, Ivan Pace Jr, and Anfernee Orji

For the DL: Siaki Ika, Zacch Pickens, Dante Stills, Gervon Dexter Sr, Tyree Wilson, Keion White, Luke Van Ness, Tuli Tuipulotu, BJ Ojulari, Felix Anudike-Uzomah, Isaiah Foskey, KJ Henry, Nolan Smith, Nick Herbig, Andre Carter II, and Nick Hampton